1. Friends

₊‧.°.⋆🦋•˚₊‧⋆.

His big hazel eyes twinkled at the sight of the milkshake van in front of him. There were very less number of customers around there.

They sold the best sweet strawberry flavoured milkshakes which five years old little TaeTae loved.

He looked down onto his small palms which held the required money. His dearest eomma had given them to him as a reward for bringing good marks on his test.

He remembers how his eomma kissed his cheeks and praised him. He always tries his best to be a good boy. TaeTae's small legs move slowly towards the van as he looks at the uncle who makes the best milkshakes, with big hopeful eyes.

"Oh, cute little kid, which flavour must you want?" The uncle playfully pretends to think making little TaeTae giggle.

"Uncle I want the strawberry one." He shyly held out his little arms towards the man from which he takes the money, cooing at how well behaved he was.

Little TaeTae watches him, making his order, his gaze was fixed on the milkshake. with his wide amused eyes he watched as if it was the most entertaining thing in the world for his small little mind.

Watching how he mixed the ingredients and how the drink turned into pretty pink colour, then he started filling the cup with the sweet drink, added some whipped cream and placed a cherry on top of it, lastly he poked the straw in the hole of the top of the cup.

"Your sweater is really pretty child." The milkshake man complimemts making the little boy feel proud of his choice.

The other day he went with his eomma for shopping and he loved this cute furry white colour sweater which he now wore on his shirt. And matched with blue pants. He felt pretty today.

"Thank you ahjussi!" He bows and once the man is done making the milk shake.

"What is your name child?" The uncle brings out a marker pen.

"TaeTae!" He proudly tells.

"Wow! what a cute name." The uncle smiles and notes his name down on the milkshake cup to make it feel more personalized and giving it it's own uniqueness.

"Thank you ahjussi!" Taetae giggles appreciating the praise he just received for his adorable name.

He finishes writing his name, putting the marker down and gives it carefully to the little one who gasps looking at the drink given to him. The milkshake looked pretty pink colour and TaeTae couldn't wait to taste it.

He worked hard for his test and had promised his eomma that he won't have his milk shake until he gets good marks on his test. His eomma then chuckled nodding her head.

Oh how could she tell her sweet pup that he is her precious son no matter what. She knows her child is diligent and hardworking at such a young age.

The man smiles when Tae buds his farewell and bows like the well mannered little guy he was and hurried to the park nearby, eager to have the taste of the sweet drink he loved so much.

He wished to sit on the swing and enjoy the wind and relish the Saccharine in his mouth.

He rushes towards the park on his little feet. But unknown to him there were kids playing catch and running in his direction. A kid bumps into him, unfortunate enough for him to fall down on the path.