5. Try

Jungkook was told to rest and not go to work. Mr. Jeon said he would go and pick up Taeyeon. These are the times Jungkook always cusses at himself. He feels so burdensome.

Jungkook seldom goes to the doctor, he actually doesn't take better care of himself, and always occupied himself with things that don't contain any value which could make him happy.

It is either work, or it is about Taeyeon or his father's well being. Never his own. He is too selfless at this point. And it is bothering.

Mr. Jeon also had a tough time raising and taking care of Jungkook alone after his wife's death but just three years ago when he started his sessions with Hoseok, he saw a lot of improvement in his health, lifestyle and overall living.

He had offered Jungkook to come along with him taking out some time from his work, yet Jungkook doesn't really visits doctors that often. Whenever he sees them, he feels he is sick or he isn't healthy. But is healthy all the time right?

To say more precisely, he HAS to be healthy all the time for the same if his family, that's what he convinced himself. Mr. Jeon is just too given up, there might not even be as much work to actually do than what Jungkook claims.

Right now, laying down on the bed whole day isn't something he is enjoying either. He is used to indulge himself in work. Maybe he needs his rest, his body and mind needs this rest.

Yet everything surrounding him just makes him more restless. He can't stay like this anymore. And this often happens, he is always keeping himself busy or else he is consumed with anxiety and loneliness.

He texts his friend Yoongi to meet him at the nearby cafe in the evening. Maybe talking to his best friend will relief some tension.

Yoongi agrees to meet and Jungkook leaves to wash up and get ready. Upon arriving there, Jungkook spots Yoongi.

"Yah how late are you?" Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"It's just ten minutes late hyung." Jungkook chuckles.

"I'll order some coffee looks like you haven't been sleeping well huh?" Yoongi notices his pale complexion and droopy eyes.

"Thanks hyung. It's just things have been bothering me..." Jungkook sighs.

"What happened is Taeyeon fine? Is everything fine at home?" Yoongi looks worried.

"Yeah..." His affirmation worries Yoongi.

Jungkook and Yoongi were roommates in University dorms. Yoongi was actually Jungkook's senior then. It was that time when their friendship began. He was the second person who was close to him after Taehyung then.

Yoongi wasn't a rich kid. He had a tough time growing up. He came from a small town, his parents weren't supportive of his choices. In a big city like Seoul, Yoongi had to work hard to earn enough money for University fees doing odd jobs.

Somehow he managed to get admission in this institution. He had taken arts too. There he met his mate Jimin. Yoongi wanted to learn music and he was passionate enough to work hard for it.

Now he was a producer and rap lyrics writer. Namjoon and Yoongi know each other but not that well. They were in the same agency.

Yoongi often played with Taeyeon and spoiled her with presents like the fun uncle he was, she calls him Uncle Yoongles.

Yoongi thinks it's a weird name. But the little girl was so adorable, his heart was only soft for her cute self. So he let's it be.

"Enough about me. Tell me how's everything going on at home?" Jungkook tries to change the topic.