𝟶𝟹.

India Unique Paris
—————————————

I took a picture of  Serenity nails I did and uploaded it to my nail page.

Nailsbyindia:She has fire in her soul 🔥 and grace in her heart.❤️ @Ren_2raw
Likes:3.5k.        Comments:854

Random:Ouu,me like!🥰
↪️Nailsbyindia:🌚💜
Ren_2raw:bae did my nails good.
↪️NailsbyIndia:you welcome bae!🌚💜
Daewillfuxkyobih:Okay Fran .💅
↪️NailsbyIndia:You so gay.🌚💜
...Load more comments

I sat my phone down and cleaned up my desk. "So what do u have going on today." I sat on my bed."Not a damn thing." I said. "You wanna roll with me since we bored asf in this house of granny."Serenity asked.

"Igh." I got up and changed into biker shorts with a over-sized t-shirt with fluffy black slides."Okay ass fat!" I turned around "Ye I know." We started laughing and went downstairs

"Bye granny!" We said in unison."BYE BABIES!"We stopped at Chick-fil-A before we pulled up at Red house.

A/n:Red=Redmond aka Serenity brother.

Serenity just went straight through the door. "YALL NEED TO LOCK THIS DAMN DOOR." She yelled.
I walked in and sat on the couch.Man Man came out of nowhere asking for my food.

"Hell nah , ion play about my food ,maybe next time fran." I said to him. "Really that's how it is." He put his hand over his chest and looked at me with shock.

"Hell yea an-" I got cut off when he took a fry and ran. I got up quick asf and ran after his ass. "GIMMIE BACK MY DAMN FRY!" I yelled while I was chasing him.

He ran into the bathroom and locked the door so I couldn't get in.
I started to bang and kick the door until I was walking back to the couch in tears.

"Woah, what's wrong bae." Serenity walked over to me. "MAN MAN Took my damn fry." I pouted. She gave me a "bitch please" look .But I ain't care cause it was my mf fry.

Red came walking out of the hallway with a girl behind him.I eyed him a little then ate a nugget while on my phone. "Bye baby." The girl then tried to kiss Red but he dodged it and pushed her out the door locking it.

This nigga fr don't have a heart.😧

"I do have heart if I'm breathing." He said and sat on the other couch. "Huh?" I said and sat my food on the table. "You had said I don't have a heart fr." I leaned back into the seat. "I could've been talking to someone else."

He chuckled and smirked at me looking me up and down.

Might have to get down and dirty with you if u keep looking at me like that zaddy.😩

"I didn't know u was that bold forreal." He said looking shocked. "What you mean?" I asked. "You talking about down and dirty." He smirked at me. "Bro are you in my mind or something?" I smiled.

He got up and walked over to me and whispered in my ear. " I can just read u ma." He stepped back and licked his lips. I smiled as he walked away. Man man walked in and was rubbing his head with dried tears

"I'm sorry I took your fry Fran." He pouted and layed his head on my shoulder. I laughed cause I knew Serenity did something. "Thank you Serenity !" I yelled out to her. "YOU WELCOME BAE!"

2 hours later.🤓

We were all chilling in red living room higher than a BITCH.I was sitting on the floor with Serenity laying her head on my thigh. "Y'all...WHERE TF IS MY PHONE."Lemon-head said with HIS PHONE HIS HAND.

"Dumb ass nigga." Red took a pull from the blunt. "It's in yo hand ,g."
Lemon-head looked in his hand and everybody started laughing.I noticed that Red kept looking at me but I avoided.

"Y'all trying to go to this block party ?" Shoota asked. Everybody said yes and we organized who we riding with.Of course we had to change so we did.

India's outfit.❀

( I think I want this to be her face claim idk

( I think I want this to be her face claim idk.)

My driving partner was Red. Serenity ride with man man. Shoota rode with Killa. and Lemon-head rode with Dae Dae.

I opened red's passenger door and got in , while buckling my seat belt.YALL BTW HE GOT A BLACK MUSTANG.😫

We rode to the party .Red stopped at a red light and I turned my head towards him to take in all his features. "If u take a picture it'll last longer." He side-eyed me and smirked.

"Boy , fuck you." I chuckled and looked back in the window. " I know u want to." He said and drove once the light turned green.
" I mean if u offering" I did the hand motions.

He laughed and continued driving.I looked back in the window.

I woke up to him shaking my thigh and looking at me in my eyes. "Aye ma, we here." I smiled and said okay and we got out the car. We walked in side by side and somehow our hands attached.

Everybody was spaced out so we walked where we saw man man and ren ren. "Okayy, I see y'all look at the love birddsssss." Serenity slurred all her words.

"Y'all excuse ha she drunk asf." Man man grabbed her waist and lifted her on him.

TRYNA GET LIKE U BSF.

"Can u let my hand go rq." He said looking down at me.

A/N: ion wanna put they heights cause I be seeing the way y'all be bashing the creators that do.😅😭
So just know he tall and she small.

He said it kind weird so I just let his hand go and went to enjoy myself.

I started to get a lil tipsy and I saw a girl all up on red. I squinted my eyes to see who the girl was and it was me and Serenity ex friend.

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒.