16.

India Unique Paris
—————————————-
1 year later ..

"Yes momma i understand." I sat on my bed rolling my eyes.

"Okay..lemme go feed lil mama and imma call you back after I get your baby situated." My momma said.

I said I love you and hung up, I was a baby break since my momma wanted to watch my kid.I plopped on my bed rubbing my stomach.

"Gahdamn i'm hungry." I walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened up my refrigerator. I noticed it wasn't shit in here and that I needed to go to the store.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car and drove to Serenity house.

(Why you bother me when you know you don't want me?(Yeah)
Why you bother me when you know you got a woman(Yeah)
Why you hit me..)

I paused Love Galore as soon as Serenity was pulling my door handle. "Bitch open the door." I unlocked my door rolling my eyes.

"Heyy bookie." she hugged me.

"Hey dookie,pookie,booty." I smiled.
"You ready?" I took my car out of park.

"Hell yeah, baby free too? OF COURSE!" Serenity sticked out her tongue.

I laughed and drove to the mall cs I knew we was gone shop too. I pulled in the Mall parking lot and parked.

"So whatchu been up to?" Serenity said opening the door.

"Nun much be trying to pull through for me and my baby. The dad wanna see her tho." I shrugged putting hand sanitizer on my hands.

" You should let my brother see his kid. You know u ain't have it on your own." She said.

At this point I blocked her noise cs wtf. Lemme give y'all a flashback.

Flash Back.

I huffed. "Baby I can't do this!" I screamed. My baby girl was coming and I was crying this shit felt like a watermelon coming out my pussy.

"Just one more push Ms.Paris." The doctor directed.

Red kissed my forehead and gave me reassurance that I could do this.

I pushed and heard a cry and scream I smiled and closed my eyes. I brought life into the world and it's a miracle.

"She got eyes like u ma, I love you so much baby. Thank you." He kissed my hand.

"Mhm never again."

"Imma trap yo ah, keep playing Ms.Paris."He smiled

"Whateverrr." I dragged exhaustedly.

The doctors gave me my baby after I did the documents and stuff and I sat in the Hospital bed holding her.

I look up and see my ex-friend the one Red was with from the club. I was finna put my baby down so quick cs this bitch had some nerve.

"Yo what the fuck you doing hea." Red had stand up and pulled up his pants.

She smiled and ain't say nothing but lifted up her shirt and said , "Come to your baby next appointment while u having one behind her back nigga."

I sat there looking at Red. Devastated,Hurt,Mad, everything. Give a nigga yo all and all he do is abuse it.
FlashBack Over ♾️.

Me and Serenity was now in the Food Court eating some wings and fries with a smoothie.

"I wonder how Mirayla been doing." I said referring to Serenity's Auntie.

"She's doing good.. Cancer didn't take her so. I guess we've been good."

"Mm." was all I said.

"When you gone let him see her." She looked me in my eyes.

I almost choked on my drink. "Bitch are you serious right now? TUH! never tf. He messed it up."

"But that's my brother and it's your-

"Ask me if I give a fuck ren. I don't give a care if he was your Uncle i'm not letting him see me or my baby. All it does is fails. He ruins it every-time. I know my baby should know she has a father but a father like that should be kept in the dark."

"You really pushing it India. He's my brother and i'm basically her Auntie. Just please let him see her." She pleaded

I rolled my eyes hard. "Mane igh."I folded my arms.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Heyy y'all thought y'all wasn't gone get this update huh🤣?
Nahh i love y'all to much and ppl kept asking so i delivered y'all should go check out my other story too ! Sweet Little Lies but imma fs fs be a better editor and update this story some more🥹💕. Love y'all !