𝟶𝟾.

Serenity Kamari Williams
————————————————

"Shit zamyrie" I moaned as he ate me out.He vibrated his lips against fat ma.I rocked my hips back and forth. "I'm-I-I'm finna c-cum." I moaned loudly.

I cummed in his mouth and he got up and licked him lips clean. "You so nasty." I said out of breath. "Only for u mamas." He kissed me allowing me to taste myself.

Shit  I taste good asfk😉.(in case y'all forgot Zamyrie is Man man .)

*

I drove to my mommas house because I haven't seen her in a year.I got out the car and made sure I locked my doors.

I ringed her doorbell and waited. "WHO IS IT?" Paula yelled(her mother). "ITS YOUR DAUGHTER." I yelled.

I heard the locks unlocking and she opened the door and stared at me in shock.

"Wow..It's really you." She said like she was on the verge of crying.

"Yeah mommy and I'm sorry I haven't seen u in so lon-" I got cut off by her pulling me into a hug. "It's okay baby." She said softly.

That's what broke me and made me cry. I stopped talking to my momma cause of family issues.But I never stopped loving her with everything in me.

We walked inside her house and it was decent. It was modern like.

 It was modern like

Living room.⬆️

"So how have u and your brother been?" She asked as she sat down. "We've been doing good as for taking things day by day." I said truly.

"That's good, what about that India." my momma spoke with a stank face. "She doing good she does nails and for her own car."I said smiling.

"Mm." My momma rolled her eyes. I mugged her because she always never liked India. "Why u still hang out with that girl ren." She asked.

"Because that's my bsf since sand-box days?" I said in a duh tone.

"Yeah but her granny a bitch." She mumbled but I still heard her.

"Okay this what I don't have time for." I got up and grabbed my purse.

Omniscient.

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you." Paula semi-yelled at her daughter.Serenity just ran out the door to her car crying. "You a bitch Serenity you and your brother is a bitch bro. I GAVE U LIFE AND U TREATING ME WRONG.!" Her mother yelled banging on her car window.

Serenity drove off driving to her best-friends granny house.

India Unique Paris
—————————————-

"MUST BE LOVEEE ON THE BRAINNN." I yelled while I was in the shower. I was having a mini concert.

"LIL GIRL YELL ONE MO TIME IMMA BEAT YO ASS." My granny bussed in the bathroom.

"Sorry Gigi ." I laughed. I turned off the shower and wrapped my self in my towel. I went into my room and changed into an over size t-shirt with boxers.

I heard my granny talking down-stairs so I went down there. "Well, baby she's up-stairs." I looked and saw Serenity with dried tears. I rushed to her and hugged her. "Well, never mind." My granny went In her room.

"What happened ren ren?" I said softly. She started crying some more so I went upstairs to my room. "Tell me Serenity."I sat down on my bed.

"So I went to my mothers house because I missed her a little. She must've missed me too because she pulled me in a hug and was on the verge of tears." I tensed up when she her mother because her mother did some fucked up shit.

"Go on." I said. "So I went in her house and the living room was nice and big modern like. She asked me how was Red doing and I said good. Then she asked about u but it was weird.and she was talking about your granny and everything I got up because I wasn't finna deal with that and I cried because she called me a bitch and etc."Serenity said.

"I need to kill her or some?" I asked. Serenity laughed. "Nah I'm okay now." She said.

We were watching movies and it was 11:33 p.m. and I felt my phone vibrate so I got it.

Fuckboy Red.🌚❤️

Wyd?

Minding my business u should try it sometime.🤩

Don't get fucked up Paris.🤦🏾‍♂️

Yada. Yada. Yo ass ain't even that dark boi.🤣

I'm finna pull up on u.

Please don't..I'm with Serenity

Js come outside then.

I looked over and saw she was sleep so I waited until he pulled up.

*
My phone vibrated and I saw Red saying he was outside. I got out of bed and put on my fluffy slides. I really ain't wanna see red because I told myself I was distancing myself.

I walked outside and went to his car. He unlocked and I got in the passenger seat. "Wassup what you want?" I asked looking out the window. "You." He said in his deep voice.

Betta stop before I put this pussy on yo face.

"Sorry but my boyfriend kill people." I said and looked at him.His eyes was low and red.Js like his nickname.😩

"Shii betta hope that nigga can aim." He said chuckling. I laughed "You funny dawg." I said.

"Mhm, but why u ain't been talking to me ma?" He said. I knew he was going to ask. "Cause you been seeming busy." I said.

"How so?" He said. "Okay, red imma be honest. I got feelings for u straight up but I question myself are they real because I look at you and I see a future with you but u in this faze where u got a new girl every week. Like last time before we went skating. Kiara said she was your girlfriend and u ain't say nothing so I was jealous or whatever." I mumbled that last part.

He chuckled. "You really got a nigha feeling special." He licked his lips. "Shut up." I laughed and smiled.

"But that's how you feel fr." He looked in my eyes and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me. This time it felt different.Like he felt the same with love and compassion.

Vote pleaseee