𝟷𝟶.

India Unique Paris.
——————————————
1 year later!

"Let me love on you." Draco said and had put his head in the crook of my neck. "Boy if u don't move Im tryna get ready to go out." I chuckled while putting in my hoop earrings.

"You don't love me no more." He pouted and put his hand on his chest. I laughed and turned around grabbing his face and kissing him.

He squeezed my ass and pulled apart. "Sweet ah lips." He pecked my lips twice. I smiled. "Imma see you later ok?" I got my purse. "Igh." He layed on his bed.

Me and Draco have been together for 8 months and it's been great.I moved in with him at 6 months nd we been 4lifers ever since.

*

"Hey baby!" My granny said and hugged me. "Hey Grandma."I said and walked inside her house.

I sat down on her couch while I waited for her to finish locking the door. "So,how you been?" She said taking a seat on the other side of the couch.

"Good,you know me and Draco been pulling through." I said and smiled js thinking of him. "Mm." My granny folded her arms.

When my granny does that,that mean she knows the person I'm taking about is bad or toxic for me,and she was always right.Although,I've never seen anything bad in my man.

"What about Red and em." She said and smirked. "Uh..I still talk to Ren ren and Man man but not the others." I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Mhm.Well Im having a cookout next Tuesday how about u invite your friends and stuff ova." She said and had stand up. "Sure I'll see." I said and left her house.

*

"Hey pookie." I said to Asia.Asia was Serenity and Man man daughter after man man got out the game he became a tattoo artist and been making money.

"Don't be calling my baby that." Serenity said and held Asia. "She got your features bae." I said a rubbed her cheek.

"Thanks boo.She don't look like her ugly ah daddy." She said and I laughed.

"I heard that." Man man yelled from upstairs. "I know!"Serenity yelled back.

"Y'all a mess,but I came to ask if u wanna come to my granny cookout next Tuesday?" I said. "Omggg,yes I want some of Ms.Lewis cooking." She said.

"Okay.Can u ask Red for me." I said and pouted.She sighed. "Y'all are going to have talk one day."

"Never he shouldn't of have did what he did." I said and looked down.

On September 15th me and red were dating.But things took a turn when he came home one day.

FLASHBACK.📸

Omniscient.

"Look at how big you getting bih." India said rubbing Serenity's stomach. "I know baby girl getting big." 6 month Serenity said.

"I know that's right." I said and chuckled. "I want one but I'm team FTK ova hea." India said and brushed her shoulders.

"Better hope he don't trap yo ass while u talking." Serenity said and pointed at India.

"Better not,but I gotta go cause I wanna surprise him." India said and smiled.

"Okay bestie." Serenity said.They exchanged their goodbyes and India left to her and reds house.

*

India waited 2 hours just for Red to get home but he never did.The time was 12:45a.m. when she cleaned up.

"Where tf is he." India said after calling him for the 87th time.His location ended up being off and she was overthinking but chose to ignore it and sleep.

At 2:15a.m. Red eventually came home.He took a shower and India was sleeping but woke up when she heard the shower.

"Hey baby." Red said and tried to kiss her in the bed but India turned away.

"Where were you." India said.

"I was out handling business,you know that." Red said and rubbed his face laying down on his back.

"AT 12 SOMETHING TO 2 SOMETHING AT NIGHT RED?ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS." India yelled while tears were running down her face.Her voice was cracking at every word.

"I done told u India and I'll tell u again.I WAS HANDLING SHIT." Red said and layed back down.

"Mane..Ight bro whatever u say."India turned her head back around and moved away from him.

Red had put his hand over her waist and turned her over. "I don't like when we argue mama.You just going to have to trust me." Red said wiping her tear.

"Mhm."India said.

"I love you." Red said and looked in her eyes.

"I love you too honeybun." India said and laughed when she saw Red mugging her.

"Don't ever do that corny ah shii again." Red said and grabbed Indias neck pulling her in a kiss.

The kiss started to get a bit intense and Red ended up above India.Red broke the kiss and started sucking on Indias neck leaving hickeys.

"Fuck.."India moaned softly.

Red took off his shirt and then proceeded to take off of India's.

"Fine ass." Red said and started to suck on her left tity while massaging the right then he switched.Red turned his head and India looked down and saw a hickey on his neck.

"Wait wait." India said,and Red stopped. "What?" Red said.

"Turn yo head." India said.

"Why?" Red said.

India smacked her lips and did it herself.It was a big ass hickey on Reds neck.

"What Tf is that on your neck g." India said and let go of his neck roughly.

"It's nothing.I just burned myself." Red said.

"WITH WHAT FUCKING HAIR.Redmond Savion Williams.Don't fucking play wimmie rn."India said clapping her hands and laughing while standing up to put on her shirt.

"So what it's a hickey.No biggie but you not finna let this end what we was just finna have.Or end what we have.India I love you."Red said sitting up.

"Actions speak louder than words.If u love me you wouldn't have did me dirty like u js did.I'm done with u and your bs Redmond.I'm not finna sit here and be a fake bitch with you."India said and left.

FLASHBACK OVA.😛❤️

"Okay.I'll do it but only if y'all talk."Serenity said sitting Asia down in her rocking chair.

"Deal."I said.

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒.(not proof read)