𝟶𝟿.

India Unique Paris.
——————————————-
2 months later
I paused from doing my client nails when I heard my doorbell ring.

YES BITCHES I FINALLY GOT ME AN APARTMENT

"Excuse me please" I said. "Your fine!"Jayla said. I went downstairs and unlocked my door revealing Serenity and the boys. "What are y'all doing here?" I said and opened the door wider.

"We came to hang out with youuu." Serenity said and hugged me. Everybody else said hey and sat on my couch. "Well I'm on my last client so hold on." I walked back upstairs to finish.

" I walked back upstairs to finish

India.didthat_: Brown Beauty.🤎@JaylaJackson
Likes:Ren_2 raw and 9,578 others liked your post.
Comments:⬇️
Ren_2raw:ate as alwaysss.
↪️India.didthat_:thank you.

...load more comments

Y'all probably asking why my nail page is different. Well somebody hacked my shit so I re-uploaded.

"Thank you so much."Jayla paid me 256$. "Your welcome." I said. I lead her out the door and locked it when she left.

"Fran u think u can do my nails too" man man said looking at his nails. "Hell nah I finally finished." I said laughing and sitting next to red.

"Wassup." He said and put his phone down in his pocket.

Why tf u put yo phone in yo pocket bae.....

"Nun I can't sit by you or sum?" I asked tilting my head. "Nah." He said bluntly. Serenity then shook her head. "Well, y'all wanna go out somewhere today." Dae Dae suggested.

"I can't I got a date today." I said and stood up.

Which was true over the 2 months that passed I met a guy at the gas station named Draco.

"A date with who?" Everybody said. "Y'all so nosey.Touch ya nose for me." I chuckled and walked upstairs.

I changed into a white shirt with jeans and went back downstairs.

Her outfit

Her outfit.⬆️

" He not coming till 8:30 and it's only 5:15 right now so what do y'all wanna do." I said while sitting on the last staircase.

"I ain't thought about that.."Dae Dae said. "We can be on ratchet shit in Walmart bestie." Serenity said while grinning at me.

" Hell ye-" Man man interrupted us. "Hell no, yall did to much when us 3 went." He shook his head.

"But it'll be all us bae." Serenity pouted. "Right." I said.

"Aight but y'all do one thing stupid imma beat y'all ah." He said pointing at us.

*

Me and Serenity were in the bike area and we was doing a tik tok.It had twerking in it so I bent down and shook some ass.

"Okay I see you." Serenity slapped my ass.I laughed and stood up.
We turned around and saw the boys mugging us. Except for Dae Dae cause he left🤷🏽‍♀️.

"What was that Serenity." Man man grabbed her by her neck. " A video." She said and mugged him.
I laughed and red dragged me 3 openings down.

" Mane wtf u want." I yanked my arm from his grip. He chuckled at me. "Why u acting like this?" He said and leaned against the the other bikes.

"Because Red u ain't spoke to me in 2 months and u expect me to be buddy buddy with u and I ain't for that. I'm not them bitches u be fucking." I said and folded my arms.

"You could be." He said. I shook my head because I ain't know what tf he was on but I wasn't liking it. "Tf u just say to me." I asked and bit the inside of my cheek.

"I said u could b-" I slapped him straight on his cheek. "I don't know what type of game u think we playing but I'm not finna be one of them dick-immature delusional hoes over you." I said and walked away.

Yeah I loved Red. Yes I had a date. Yes I liked the guy I was going on a date with. And YES I LOVED RED.and I still do but he need to get his act together.

I guess I Loved To Hard.

I know it's a small chapter but it's cause I wasn't really feeling like publishing today but tmr I'll make the chapter longer.

Vote please.