15.

India Unique Paris.
——————————————-

I huffed as I couldn't put on my shoes.

"Baee, come here!" I yelled for Red.

"Ight."

It took his gorilla looking ass 25 minutes just to get to me.

" what tf took u so long." I asked and turned my head

"Nun."

I brushed it off cause I don't have time to be arguing with him I just wanna see this ultra sound , take a shower , and go to fuccin bed.

" you ready.?"

"Ye why wouldn't I be?"

"why you goin like that.."

"don't start right now wit det bs India."

He left out the room and I scoffed.

I hope my baby not like they punk ass daddy.

*

"Okay, now this may feel a little cold." The nurse said.

"Okay."

She applied the jell and it was cold asf.I looked at the screen and she had put the monitor on my stomach.The babies heart beat filled the room and I was so happy.

"Okay, that's a wrap." She said and wiped off the Jell.

She got the ultrasound pictures.

"Have a nice day Ms.Paris."

"You too Ms.Lockwood."

I was irritated and ready to go home.Red stayed on his damn phone the ENTIRE time with no reaction.

I exited out the room and slammed the door.I gained some of the doctors& nurses stares but I didn't give a flying fuck.Redmond pissed me tf off.

*

We got in the car and it was DEAD silent.It was awkward but i didn't care I js looked out the window.We came to a stop at the house and the doors was still locked.

"Wassup witchu." Red said and let his seat back. I looked over at him and scoffed. " let me out this car man." I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Cause I would hate to mess up that fuckboy face of yours."

"See...I'm tryna talk shii out witchu ,but you not workin."

"Ight, so what's wrong with me .Nah nigga , what's wrong with u. Cause I'm really starting to think you don't care abt me or this baby.I didn't make this baby by my motherfucking self Redmond Savion Williams." I said letting out a breath.

He looked at me and I looked back cs a nigga was heated.He didn't say nun but just got out the car.I scoffed and got out of the car.

*

He slammed the door and went upstairs to our room.

"Yea...yea,yea,yea ..mm ION GIVE A FUCK!" I laughed.

I went on the couch and turned on AmazingWorld Of Gumball.I heard footsteps coming down and it was Red.

"Do you really feel that way?"He asked me.

"Hell yeah, you think shit sweet? You was on your phone the ENTIRE time with doctors now get out my face cause stressing is bad for MY baby."I smiled.

"That's my baby too tf? You doing the most all cause I was on my phone.You making it deeper than what it is omm."

"Okay Redmond."

He sighed and went back upstairs.

Yea ik that's right u little bitch.

Hey y'all....😁

Okay ..don't attack me but Yk a girl had to take a break...for a good..idk how long I was gone but yea.How yall been.☺️

Did y'all miss me?🙁

Anyways I'll TRY to update more and yawp.Thank you so much for blowing up this story and I love you guysss.❤️(but if u don't vote you a bitch.🙁)