Chapter 5

Lisa's Pov

We are now inside the meeting room just waiting for mr.yang to arrive for us to talk about Jennie's comeback "Jen are you hungry or thirsty?" I ask her as she is using her phone because of boredom "mhh I'm good Lisa" she said as I asked her again "are you sure?? You didn't ate your breakfast because we are in a hurry?" I said.

Yet she just nodded, unfortunately we couldn't eat not stop at the drive thru because we both wake up late. "Yes I'm good Lisa" she said and I nodded and just play with the table. Then mr.yang enter, we both stand up and bow at him and he sign us to Seattle down "Jennie Lisa I'm sorry I'm late " he said as he look at me "it's ok mr.yang" I said as he nodded.

"So we are here to discuss about Jennie's comeback, so two and a half months that's your preparation, you will have a mini album with 5 new songs, records, choreography, then proceed to making the MV and photoshoot, is that clear?" He said to as and we nodded "so Lisa you know what to do with her schedule for this month." He said as we nodded.

"So Jennie, you need to focus and after the comeback, you jennie will have a two weeks vication" I smile as I saw Jennie smiling "really sajangnim? Thank you so much for that." Jennie said happily as we chuckled "so Jennie discuss with teddy about your songs just ask the driver, and Lisa can I talk to you.... Privately after you take her to the recording building?" He said as I frown, why would Mr.yang want to talk to me? And worst privately?.

I look at Jennie and saw her face I can see her worried expression "ahh yes you can sir, I will just accompany Jennie, i will be back in 30 minutes sir." I said and bow and take Jennie's bag "let's go Jennie." I said as I open the van Door and she sat. I was about to close so I can seat next to the driver when "Lisa, just seat here." She said and I nodded.

"Manager where should I drove you two?" The driver asked me "to the black label please." I said and he started to drive, the travel was quite but then "Lisa, why would Sajangnim want to talk to you?" She asked me and I look at her "I don't know." I said as I look at her who is looking at me "why did you ask?" I said as she shook her head "n-nothing" she said and adverted her vision outside.

"Ma'am we have arrived already" he said as I open the door for Jennie and she went down "I will be back after me and CEO talk." I said as she nodded and enter the building, "let's go back to the company." I said and close the door and he star to drive.

_-_-_-_-

3RD PERSON POV

Iisa enter his office and she bow "ohh Lisa seat" Yamg said and she look at him as he drink his coffee while looking at the view "so Lisa, or should I call you Ms.Manoban the child of Min-ho Manoban." He said as he look at lisa and lisa widen her eyes "w-what do you mean by that sir?" She said and he chuckled at lisa.

"Ohh Lisa, can you stop the game of yours" he said as he sat at his seat "your father and I are friends Lisa, that's why is asked him if you two are relatives, and what a coincidence! your the son oops the daughter of the CEO of the Corp on of the biggest company here in Korea." He said smirking while looking at Lisa.

"So tell me Lisa, what game are you playing?" He said seriously and I look at him with a smirk "game?? Mr.Yang I don't like games." She said as she fix her seating and lean at the chair like she is the boss. Lisa look at yang who is looking at him curiously.

Lisa bit the inside of her lips and laugh dryly, "so did you already inform him, mr.yang?" Lisa said but before mr.yang could answer the door open reviling. The one and only Min-ho Manoban "Lisa!?" He said as Lisa slowly look back and saw his father "it's you, it's really you my child" he said as he run and hug Lisa tight but Lisa push him.