Chapter 9

Lisa's Pov

While I make the coffee Jennie called me "hon!! Can I borrow your phone?? Mine is still charging" I look at her and smile "sure, at my room left cabinet 2 drawer" I continue what I'm doing. Thankfully when this package arrived their are free beans and I can say the beans is good base in the smell.

I remember when I'm in college after school I will go to my work, for two hours just to support the material, project, etc. Tho the university made me a scholar I still need to pay for dorm, Library fee, and but things that I will need in my class. And Im very thankful that I'm pretty famous at the university it help me borrow books to my senior who has the specific book.

"Hon? What's your password??" I was surprised to see Jennie beside me "ohh gosh you surprised me." I hold my chest and she giggled and kiss my cheeks "sorry" she gave me my phone and I look at her "your password?" She said and I nodded "1161996" she nodded and type the password "thank you hon" she said and kiss me as she walk back to the couch.

After I finish what I'm doing, I put it on the table and look at the clock. It's already 11 so I look at the refrigerator and saw some foods I can cook. "Hon! What do you want to eat!" She was holding my phone while watching Netflix I guess "mhh anything will do hon, thank you" she answer and I nodded.

After I put all the food at the table I look at the clock, it's 12 already I went to jennie and hug her from the back and kiss her cheeks "my princess the food is ready" I said and she chuckled "it that so, shall we eat my princess" she said and I nodded "hurry" I said and lift a chair for her "thank you" she said as I pull a cup and pour the coffee "are you sure it's good??" I nodded and sat at the other side.

"Yes I'm sure, did you know that everytime I'm on my shift at the cafe all the students for our university and other university came just to taste Lalisa's signiture coffee they even want signiture, sadly my shift is only two hours that's why not all can taste it" I boost to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Ok..ok.. stop being full of your self Lalisa" I chuckled and she shake her head before sipping the coffee. She wide her eyes and I smirk at her "told you" I said and she nodded "ok..ok you win" she said "ok let's eat" I said and she nodded "thank you for the food hon" she said before she put a spoon full of food inside her mouth.

"Mhhh!! the foods are so good" she said as I continue eating the food. "After we ate I told her to sit at the couch but she said she would do the dishes so I just let her, because she glared at me and you know her right?? Right.

"Hon I will just take a shower" I said and enter the bathroom...

_-_-_-_-

Jennie's Pov

After I finish washing the dishes I enter my room and look at my phone, I saw mom missed called so I immediately pick my phone and call her. After a few ring she answered...

CONVO

Hello mom, how are you???

Hello sweetie, I'm good you how are you??

I'm good, I'm here at the dorm just waiting for Kai and the rest to come because I invited them for dinner.

I see but when are you free this week, me and you dad really miss you..

I will check my school mom, then I will inform you...

Ok inform it to so I can arrange a restaurant for us. And by the way are you still not dating anyone??? You are not getting any younger sweetie. And besides your missing out the fun especially in bed...