Chapter 21

3RD PERSON POV

~FLASHBACK~

A college students enter the coffee shop "good evening ma'am what can I get you??" The cashier asked and the customer smirk "ahmm can I get your number then?" The cashier was surprised and look at the customer. A 3rd year college student from their university with her friends "ahh sorry ma'am my number is not in the menu." Lisa said as she look at the girl with calm face.

"Ohh Lisa come-on don't be hard to get, i have been persuading you since the first semester." Lisa sigh and look at girl na to her friends "and I already told you, I don't want to sleep you... If your just going to waste my time then you can leave, there is still customer's waiting." Lisa said and the girl and her friends left the cafe..

"Hello Lisa." One of the customer said and Lisa smile "hello ma'am, as usual?" Lisa said and the woman in her mid 30s nodded "ok one red velvet cafe and a green tea for mrs.smith." Lisa said and the woman smile "I will just bring it to you ma'am.' Lisa said as she prepare the order...

"Here it is Mrs. Smith." Lisa said as she put the food at mrs.smith table "Lisa, why don't you sit with me for a minute." She said and Lisa smile "I would like to, but I'm on my shift I might get fired." Mrs.smith nodded and smile "ok ok." Lisa smile and went back to her spot, while mrs.smith is enjoying her tea she watch Lisa who is working..

"I don't even know, but where are your parents Lisa.. i know a girl like you will be successful one day." Mrs.smith said while looking at Lisa who is making coffee.

"Hello tae? Yes I'm on my way back mhh ok when are you coming back? Ohh tomorrow I see, ok I will hang up now just call me when you arrive so me and bambam can pick you up" Lisa said and put her phone back to her back pack. She just finished her shift at the restaurant it already 11 pm and she going back to their apartment.

After she arrive at the apartment a loud music came from bambam's room. She went inside her room and change her clothes after that she laid on the bed because she still have classes tomorrow but  she can't because of the music. So she went out and knock at his door "bam! Can you please lower down the music I can't sleep" she said while knocking but still no response "bam!!? Do you hear me?? Ok I will come in!" Lisa said and open the door.

"Don't scream nor move Lisa or I will your dearest friend here." A man in black is pointing his knife on bambam's neck. While bambam he looking at Lisa with so much pain. Lisa was about to walk back but she felt a knife at her back "tsk.. tsk..tsk captain can't stay still huh??" A voice then came at her back and Lisa sigh..

The man push Lisa inside the room and she sat at the corner, "tie her." The man immediately tied Lisa's hand on her back and also ties her feet... it's dark but recognize their voice"why are you doing this asshole?" Lisa asked and the two scoff "ohh is it because bambam and his teammates won at the finals?? Sad you and your team we're turtle." Lisa said and she received a strong punch "No!!" Bambam yell and try to help Lisa but he can't.

"Your still fearless.. Lisa you maybe not, but after this you will not." The man who is holding bambam remove his mask "Kyle your the caption but idiot in court." Lisa said at he suck his teeth "miles, hold this idiot (bambam) here." Kyle said and miles nodded "I will beat you until you are unrecognizable." Kyle said and he pull his knuckles...

"No!!! Don't!!! You fucking asshole!! She's a girl!! I will kill you two!!!" Bambam can only Shout as he view his best friend being beaten.. after 10 minutes Lisa face was unrecognizable... Bleeding and unconscious "weak." Miles said and they laughed while bambam is cry silently..