chapter seven,

it's gender day. today marks 14 weeks, it also marks the gender of the baby.

i haven't spoken or seen harry since that day where he told me he wanted to be part of the baby's life. my stomach has grown a little more aswell.

"are you going to be okay?" my mum asked me, "i told you, i'll be fine on my own." i said, i told my mum she didn't need to come to the hospital with me.

"okay, just text me to the gender. i can't." she screamed a little, "ur more excited than me." i laughed, so did she.

i got changed into leggings and a hoodie, nothing special.

"i'll called a taxi, it should be here soon." my mum said, i nodded.

"my guts telling me it's a girl, but my hearts telling me it's a boy." my mum said, "me too." i said.

i heard a beep outside, "that's the taxi." i grabbed my phone, "good luck, lyl." she said, hugging me, "thanks." i smiled.

after arriving at the hospital, i walked into the waiting room i saw harry sitting there nervously.

"wow, you showed up." i said, "how long have you been here?" i chuckled, as i saw the nervousness on his face.

"uh, about 20 minutes." he said, "why so early?" i asked, "i'm not sure." he said, "are you okay? how's the baby?" he asked, "i'm fine, the babies fine." i said, he nodded his head.

"lyla-sage matthews?" i heard, "let's go." i said to harry, we walked into the room.

"hello, lyla. how have you been these past 2 weeks since i last saw you?" she asked.

"i've been fine. nothing random has happened to me since the last time, i think the babies still fine." i said.

"that's good, who's this gentleman?" she asked, "this is harry. my baby's dad." i said, "oh are you two together?" she asked.

before i could answer, harry did. "yeah, we recently got back together." he said, i looked at him, he just smirked.

"that's good, you ready to find out the gender?" she asked, "hell yeah." i said, harry sat down, i felt his hand reach for mine.

i looked over at him, smiled. he's really trying. he smiled back at me, she put the gel thing on my stomach, looked around at the baby.

"would you both like to know now?" she asked, i didn't want a gender reveal because i still haven't announced it yet.

"yeah." i said, took a deep breath. "it seems as if your baby girl is healthy." she said, "girl? im have a baby girl?" i asked, starting to tear up.

"you're having a girl." she said, harry smiled widely. "looks like we're having a mini me." i turned to harry, "oh god." he joked.