chapter ten,

i'm currently half way through my pregnancy now! it's been another month and half. i'm currently 22 weeks, my bump is really starting to show.

harry and i are still together, i've officially switched to online school until after the babies were born.

harry and i are still certain on the names hallie ivory & callie emery.

today we're starting the decorating for the babies' room, because all the decorations have arrived.

it was me, harry and my mum doing it. first we started with the two baby cribs. they were white, harry put them up because me and my mum were useless with building.

we put them against the back wall next to each other, this was our way of not going back on our names now because we were writing them above their cribs.

we had ordered these personalised stickers which stuck up on the wall, they were a big pink circle, in a white italic font, they had hallie ivory on one and callie emery on the other.

they were adorable, i loved them. we stuck them above each crib, then we had this pink circle rug we put down in the middle of the room, we had a closet with 2 sliding doors one for each side.

they would have a side each, we began putting the clothes, bows, headbands, shoes in, we got matching clothes for them so they were all the same.

we then got a desk with a changing mat on top of it, it had draws so we stocked them with nappies, wipes, baby powders, lotion and stuff like that.

we put the curtains up, we had 5 white boxes next to eachother on the floor next to a wall and filled them with toys, teddies.

we also put the light shade up which was a baby pink, other than that we were mostly done. we also put the both car seats in the corner next to each other along with the two strollers for now.

this took us hours somehow, "we're done." i said, "this was a lot of work, but it looks perfect." harry said, "perfect for hallie and callie." my mum said.

"we'll do the high chairs and stuff another day, the bedroom was today." i said, they agreed. "i can't wait to meet my girls now." i added.