chapter nineteen,

our bags have just been picked up, we had to be at the airport in an hour, harry was now dressed, all we had with us was our carry on luggage.

i had packed a whole baby bag for the plane & airport for kaydon.

i also packed a bag for the twins incase they got bored, "let's do one last check of the house." harry said, we all went up together.

we checked every single room, nothing was left behind.

"let's go then." harry said, i nodded. we got into harry's car, i buckled them in, we also had the car seats.

they were the only things we had that needed to go on the plane that haven't been taken.

we had also bought a car out in boston which was at the airport in boston already, we just had to give our car in at this airport.

"you ready?" harry asked me, "i'm scared, but fuck it. let's do it." i said, he began driving to the airport.

after arriving the airport, i got kaydon's stroller out, the car seats. we put two of the car seats in the stroller and kaydon was in his car seat still.

i held the hand luggage and kaydon, harry had the rest, the twins walked.

we got into the airport, i put everything on the scales thing, they took it away to go onto the plane.

harry was now holding kaydon as we no longer had the car seats.

i was holding the twins hands.

"you ready, girls. we're finally moving." i said, "yay!" they said.

-

we had just boarded the plane, kaydon was on my lap, i had one of the twin's next to me, in the row opposite us, harry had the other twin.

"you want ur colour books, girls?" i asked them, they nodded. i gave it to them, kaydon had fallen asleep.

-

9 hours later. a long 9 hours. we had arrived at boston, another 2 hours at the boston airport and 7 hours on the flight.

we just got our car, luggage, we set up the car seats, our suitcases & boxes were getting delivered to our house as there was so many of them.

our house was a 1 hour drive from the airport. it was currently 8:30pm now, the twins and kaydon were fast asleep.

once we arrived at the house, "oh my god, it's beautiful." i said, our house had beds, cots, furniture & stuff we just had to unpack our clothes and accessories & toys.

i carefully picked up kaydon, took him to his room and placed him in his cot, then i did the same to the twins in their room.

after a 30 minute wait, our luggage was here.

we didn't unpack today, we just left them all in the living room and went straight up to bed.