chapter eleven,

today marks 35 weeks, i've been feeling a bit off, having pains as if something was wrong in my pregnancy.

there's still 4-5 weeks before the girls are born, we have everything ready for them, i decided to go for a checkup anyway incase something was wrong.

i went to the hospital for an emergency appointment, i didn't tell anyone about this, i sat down and they checked all my bloods, they checked the babies.

"you seem to be all good, miss matthews." she said, "thank you." i smiled, stood up.

then all of a sudden,

my waters broke.

"well, miss matthews you aren't going anywhere. you're in labour. lay back down." she said, i laid down, she wheeled me on the bed to another room.

"is there anyone we can call?" she asked, "my boyfriend - harry greene, and my mother. they're on my emergency call list." i said, she nodded.

i arrived at the area of the hospital where babies get delivered. after about 20 minutes, i saw my mum and harry walked in.

they both had a car seat each in their hands and harry had the baby bag in his hands, they placed everything on the side and rushed over to my side.

"are you okay, lyla?" harry asked, "yeah, i'm fine." i said, taking deep breaths. "i'm in labour." i told them, they said they knew.

"we're going to be here the whole way, lyla. don't worry." my mum said, i nodded.

then the doctor came in, checked me. she said i wasn't ready yet to start pushing, i needed to wait a little longer.

"did you bring everything?" i asked, "everything you needed, lyl." harry said, "they told me, i'd need to stay in hospital for about 2 weeks before i can come home."

"you can come home, the twins can't, baby." my mum said, "i'm not leaving them here, i'll stay with them." i said, they nodded.