chapter seventeen,

2 years later...

not much has happened in the last 2 years, but the twins are officially 2 years old, also we have a son now.

Kaydon Oliver Greene.

my beautiful blue eyed baby boy. kaydon is 2 months old, today is a big day for us. it's our final day in england.

harry got offered a big job in Boston, Massachusetts. he obviously took the job as it was great money to help with the kids.

harry and i are 18 years old, but due to his grades in high school and he's now finished collage he's been offered the job.

i thought about it for a minute, decided it was best for a fresh start for us. a family home in Boston.

tomorrow we moved, we were spending the day with all our families, we were going to miss them alot.

we promised every summer we'd come and visit and in thanksgiving and easter they could stay with us in Boston.

"hallie, callie, come here girls. we need to finish packing up your bedroom." i said, our families had gone now it was 8:30pm.

hallie and callie are amazing girls, they still have exactly the same features as they did when they were born, they both have dirty blonde hair.

"hey, you want some help?" harry came in, "i just put kaydon down." he said, "if you don't mind." i said, our whole living room was filled with suitcases and boxes.

harry helped us, we finally finished packing their toys, it was now 9pm, "right, girlies, time for bed." i said, they both got into bed

well, mattresses.

we had taken all the beds down, we were currently sleeping on mattresses.

"tomorrow, we have a really long day. we're flying all the way across different countries. it's about 7 and a half hours on a plane, in the air." i told them.

"now, we need to get really long sleep, have lots of energy." i told them, they nodded.

"goodnight, mummy. goodnight, daddy." hallie and callie blew kisses. "goodnight, babies. i love you." harry said, "i love you, girls." i told them, before we turned the lights out, left.

"all 3 of them asleep, that's a relief." i said, "i know, now we have to do all the last minute packing." harry said, i nodded.

we checked our room and made sure we had everything, it took us about 30 minutes, our house that we've only lived in for a year was completed packed up.

the delivery guy to pick up our boxes and suitcases for the plane was coming at 9am, "let's go to bed, love." harry said, i nodded.

we went to bed, instantly fell asleep. tomorrow was going to be one hell of a long day.