chapter eight,

i jump around excitedly after we left the hospital, i kissed harry's cheek out of excitement, "woah, calm down there." he said.

"we need to think of names now! oh my god! i'm so excited." i said, i couldn't wait for a baby girl.

"you're only 3 and a half months in, lyla. you have like 6 months left." he said, "is that all? yay." i smiled, "can we go to the baby shop? i asked.

"why? we have ages before the baby is born." he said, "and?" i asked, just then i got a call from my doctor.

"hello, miss matthews?" she asked, "yes." i said, "we've found something in your pregnancy that you might want to know." she said

"what is it?" i asked, "we'd like to show you in person, if you could come back in." she said, "yeah, of course." i said.

i turned around and walked back into the hospital with harry, "what do you think it is?" i asked him, "nothing bad, i hope." he said, i nodded.

after laying down on the hospital bed, she did the ultrasound's again, i looked at them on the screen. "i noticed something off with the baby's heartbeat." she said.

"then i realised. that's not just one heartbeat." she said, "it's two." she added. "oh my god, we're having twins." i said, "well, are they both okay?" i asked

"they both seem healthy, you're pregnancy is going great so far. would you like to know the gender of the other?" she asked, we nodded.

"you're having twin girls, lyla." she said, i smiled so much. "we get two of them!" i said, with a big smile. "that's going to be alot to handle for first time parents." harry said.

"i know, but we can manage." i said, he nodded. "at least they won't get bored. they'll have each other." he said, "yeah, exactly." i said.

after we left the hospital, i had the best news to tell my mum. "i'm so excited." i said, jumping up and down,

"come on, you're coming with me." i said, pulled him inside my house once we got there.

"hello, harry! how are you?" my mum asked, "i'm good, thanks miss matthews." he smiled, "mum! oh my god, guess what." i said,

"we're having girls." i said, "girls? are u having twins!" she said, "yes!" i smiled, she hugged me, "twin girls?" she asked, i nodded.

"i'm so proud of you, lyla. and you harry. come here." she pulled harry into the hug.

"you two are so brave to be doing this." she said, i smiled. "wouldn't be able to do it without you, mum." i said.

"oh! come and see the new baby room." i said, dragged him upstairs. the room had been finished all we had to do was decorate and put the baby stuff in it.

"we finished painting and putting carpet down we were waiting to find the baby's gender before decorating." i said.

"it looks great, lyla." he said, pulled me into a hug, "awh, what's this for?" i asked, questioning the hug.