Chapter 1

Haldir please, I don't want to go with Legolas I wanna be here. You have to go with him, you can't be here forever. My lady, Legolas said, we have to go, horses are ready. Haldir please, I'm gonna hate there. You are gonna go with him and that's it even Lady Galadriel and Celeborn are saying that. They are saying that because you told then so. Go now and don't try to come back here after several months have past. FINE, I'll go, but it's your fault if I die or something happens with me when me and Legolas should still be on the road, you yell at him.

You and Legolas started to go and it took several days to arrive in Mirkwood. You honestly annoyed Legolas so much that he wished he didn't took you with him. He even sometimes yelled at you because you were so annoying.
When you both arrived you went with Legolas inside to the throne room. There were several elves to celebrate Legolases coming back. Honestly you didn't want to be there because there were so many strange elf's that you didn't know. Of course you didn't know them because it was a new place for you. Everyone hugged Legolas and asked him questions and then Tauriel asked him "Who's that young elf you tooked with you, Legolas?"
Eveyone this is Yn, she, you cut him off I can speak myself, I'm not a kid. Everyone were surprised.
Hey, I'm Yn, I'm from Lothlorien and I'm one of the guards of Haldir, It's pleasure to meet all of you cause Legolas have told me a lot about all of you.
Yes, I have. Sorry that I didn't tell you she will come with me, I didn't have time because she annoyed me.
You giggled while Legolas said that.

It's okay, the Elvenking said.

You look into his eyes and you just melt and that's how you fell in love with him only looking into his eyes.
And why did Haldir sent you here? Because I can't be forever in Lothlorien and because Legolas told that he can take me to his home, of course Haldir agreed and so I came.
Very well. Tauriel go show Yn her room. Yes, my lord. Follow me.
The others stayed in the throne room for a long time but you were only one not there because you didn't want to and you wanted to be alone and you just couldn't do anything that only thought of King. You hear then knocking.

Come on in.

Hey, Tauriel said.

Oh, hey Tauriel, something wrong?

No, I was just wondering if you wanna go training with me tomorrow, cause you're a guard?

Sure, I'll come with you.

Well... I'm gonna go then, see you tomorrow.

Wait, I have a question.

Yea

Who was the elf, who asked me why Haldir sent me here?

It was the king, he's name is Thranduil but remember don't to anything stupid next to him or where he can see you because he will get angry and believe me you will not like that he will put you in dungeons or just punish you.

Okay, that was it, you said with a whisper voice.

Okay, I will come tomorrow in your room to take you training if it's alright.
Sure, I'll be waiting for you.

You were just all day in your room and then you changed your clothes and went to sleep. Next day you woke up to someone knocking on your door. Tauriel storms in.

Un, wake up, we are gonna go training now.

Mmmm... yeah, I'm coming when I'm gonna get up.

Come on, Yn, you promised to come training.

Fine, I'll come.

Yess, I will get what I want, so don't mess with me.

It took you several minutes to get up from your bed, you stand up and go to your closet and put your training clothes on you took comfortable shoes on and you went then with Tauriel into the woods. You started to train with Tauriel until Legolas joins you two.