Chapter 6

One thing is that you are not gonna get confused that Galadriel and Celeborn are Yn's parents.

Enjoy

____________

Next Friday

All the quests arrived the day before the wedding. Everyone enjoyed to be in Mirkwood except Thorin and his company because of the escape.

Yn pov:

I wonder if Thorin is here, I really wanna see him. I walk in the halls and then see Thorin and his friends. Thorin, you yell running to him and hugging him tight. Yn, my friend, how are you? I'm very good, and you? I'm good too, do you know that we reached the mountain. Does that mean you have a home again? Yes. I'm so happy for you guys, I hug Thorin again, I promise I will visit you some day. I know you will, but why are you marrying with the king? Cause I love him, Thorin, I know you hate that but it's my choice. I know, it's just weird. Lady Yn, king wishes to speak with you, he his in his room, said one of the guards. I'm coming, I have to go, but see ya around, I hug all the dwarves and go to king's room. When I went inside the room and he was angry. What's wrong, my love? What's wrong? I don't want you to be with the dwarves, they are filthy creatures. I beg your pardon? You heard me very well. You know what, you can't tell me with who I am or am not. I'm your king and soon husband. That means nothing, you will not take my friends away from me and if you won't stop controlling me or my things I will not  marry you and in the next days don't even call them anything and get well with them. He was shocked and didn't know what do say or what to do, he just stands there silent. That's what I thought and I walked away with tears in my eyes. I was walking more when I bumped into Lady Galadriel and Lord Elrond. Yn my darling, what's wrong? Elrond asked. It's Thranduil, he hates the dwarves and he doesn't want me to be with them and now I told him everything what was in my mind. Oh, my daughter, come here, said Galadriel. I hugged her tight and let it all out. Everything will be alright, okay, I promise you. I know your promises nana(mother), you will never break them, I said with a smile. Of course I will not break them. I saw Celeborn come out of the room they were staying, Ada(father), I run up to him and hug him tight. Hello, darling, have you been crying? Yes, but it's nothing anymore. Don't worry honey, said Galadriel to Celeborn. If you don't mind, I will go now, I have to do something. Sure, see ya later then, I said while hugging him. See you later, and he went. We will go to, you go and have fun until your wedding day, okay. Okay nana(mother) and Ada(father). We love you, said Galadriel and Celeborn together. I love you both too. I went to my room and thought about Thranduil.

Thranduil pov:

What have I done, I shouldn't have said anything like that, I should go and find her and apologize. I went out of my room and saw Thorin with his friends. Hello guys, have you... I was cut of by one of Thorins friends. What do you want, put us in dungeons again? Dwalin, don't. No not at all, I just wanna know, have you see Yn. No, we haven't, only when she was called to your room then we saw. Okay, thank you. I walked away and Thorin was surprised of how I treaded him. I walked to Yn's room and saw her sitting on her bed, can I come in? Sure, wants wrong? I wanna apologize, of what I said earlier. You don't have to, you had a reason to be mad. No, I had not, I just hate the wrong dwarf, the dwarf I should hate is Thorins grandfather. Hey, listen, it's okay, I know what happend between him and you but let's not talk about that, okay. Okay. Let's go to sleep, it's late. Sure, said Thranduil. Can you sleep here tonight, my love? Of course, I go next to her and hum her to sleep.

Normal pov:

In and Thranduil woke up to the knocks on the door. Lady Yn, are you awake. Yes, come in. Caerthynna came in and saw both Thranduil and you on bed. But now the king has to go out of the room cause the bride is gonna get ready to the wedding. Alright, he said and you kissed him on the lips and he went to his room. He opened his door room and Cirdan and Callon were there waiting for him. My king, you have to get ready for the wedding. Sure, let's start.

___________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will try and post next chapter tomorrow but I'm not sure if I can cause I'm little busy. If you are confused or didn't understand anything just ask me, I will help☺️