Chapter 4

You are on your room and put your pajamas on, you go to bed and fall asleep immediately. You woke up in the middle of the night because you saw a bad dream what you have been seen several times before coming to Mirkwood. You tried to fall asleep but it didn't work and you gave up, you get up and go to Thranduils room. You opened the door and closed it quietly. You smiled while looking at the King, Why are you so adorable when you sleep? Because you're watching me, he said while smiling. You're up? Yes, I heard you open the door, is there something wrong little one? I saw a bad dream and now I can't sleep. Come here. You go to his bed. What dream did you saw? Well...it's...it's dream where two orcs kidnap me and they take me to Dol Guldur and there was Azog so they tortured me and just hitted me but one day they weren't there so I somehow managed to escape and I ran to Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli and Gandalf. You said with tears in your eyes. Hey, it's okay, it was just a dream. No, Thranduil, it was not just a dream, it really happened with me and after that I have been seeing that same dream almost every day. I just wanna forget it. He was shocked. I will do something, you can sleep here tonight. He takes you to his arms and hums you to sleep, you were able to sleep all night after that.
You woke up to a kisses to your cheeks and your forehead. Good morning, sweetheart! Thranduil said. Morning! Tauriel and Legolas are looking for you. Why? I don't know but you should go. Okay. There is one thing I wanna do. What is it? He gets on his knee and pulls out a ring. Will you marry me, Yn? YES, YES! He gets up and puts the ring on your finger and you kiss him. I'm gonna go now. Sure but don't tell anyone. I will not. Good, go now! You go and you saw Tauriel walking on the corridor, she sees you. Hey Yn, I and Legolas were looking for you, where have you been? I know, the King told me. He saw you? Yes, I was in the library, I fell asleep there, you were lying because of what Thranduil said. Okay, do you wanna go for a walk with me and Legolas? Sure, I'll go and put comfortable clothes on. Yeah, we're waiting for your outside. Okay. You go and put comfortable clothes on and run outside but Feren sees you. Hey Yn! Oh shit! Hey Feren, what's up? Nothing I just wanna know how talking with King went? Not bad, he just yelled at me and said if I do something like that again he will put me in dungeon. Okay, he knew that you that were lying. I have to go now, Legolas and Tauriel are waiting for me. Sure, go have fun. I will, you run outside. What is she hiding? He said to himself. I'm back guys. Oh, hey Leggy! Hey, shall we go now. Yes. You were looking at Tauriel because she looks sad. You all arrive where Tauriel and Legolas wanted to go. Legolas climbs up tree. Tauriel is everything alright? I'm worried about Kili. Don't be, he's a strong dwarf he'll be okay, I know that now let's go and see where Leggy went. You both climb to Legolas. What are you doing Leggy? I'm enjoying the view and quietness. Wow, it's really beautiful. I know, when me and Tauriel were little we always came here away from the others. I remember that and always some guards were looking for us cause they and the King thought we were lost, Tauriel says with a little smile. When I was young I was always sitting on big rock, it was infront of a big, big lake. There was always some birds and water flowers, it was beautiful there, like here, I was there with Aragorn, I remember these days very well. So do I. I can take you there someday but now let's go back cause I'm hungry. Sure, I starving too. You all go down the tree and went inside.
Hey father! Do you know if we have something to eat. Yes, we have but I think we should eat together today, don't you think. Yea, why not, we haven't eaten together a long time. I'm in, you said. After you, my King, Tauriel said. You all sit down and start to eat. The food was only salad and glass of red wine. You all eat and then Thranduil says, I wanna tell you something. Yes father. Thranduil looks at you and you immediately understood what he wants to say, you give him a nod and Tauriel and Legolas were confused. What's going on father? Me and Yn are getting married. Legolas spits the wine out of his mouth, WHAT? Tauriel is just shocked. I'm sorry what did you said? Me and Yn are getting married. So that's why the ring on your finger? Tauriel asks. Yes. OMG, congratulations, Tauriel comes and hugs you. Thanks, you said. Wow, Legolas said. Feren is just standing next to the door just shocked and saying nothing. We should tell the others, Tauriel says. I have a better plan, we do cards and sent them to Elves, Hobbits, Dwarves and Mens. No dwarves, Thranduil said with a angry voice. They will come cause they're my friends and they're like my family, you said with a loud voice. Thranduil was little bit angry but agreed with you, not to make you sad, Okay. Good! Let's go Yn, let's make the things and later show it to boys and then sent them to everyone. Sure, let's go, see you later boys. See you, both boys said, you give Thranduil a quick kiss, and then go.

Thranduil and Legolas pov:

You know if Yn is happy to be with you then I'm happy too, cause she's my friend and soon my Mother. She is happy and she will be happy son. Legolas gives Thranduil a smile. I hope so cause she's been through a lot pain. I know, she told me. We have to treat her well, father. We will treat her well, don't worry.

______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will soon post another part. You can leave a comment.