Chapter 2

Hey Tauriel, hey Yn. Hey Legolas, hey Leggy.
Leggy? was Tauriel confused. It's his nickname, I didn't want to call him Legolas so I made him a nickname. Oh, okay. She makes so many nicknames for people, not to call them by their name. She calls me by my name. I always don't make nicknames for everyone. Okay, let's go back training. Leggy are you gonna join us. Sure if it's okay. It is, Tauriel said.
You all train for a long time until one of Thranduil's guard is coming.
My lord, Legolas. Yes Feren. Your father wishes to speak with you and Tauriel. Okay we will come. I will take Yn so you can go to talk with king, so lady Yn, will you come with me? Yes, I will, don't make any trouble guys, you wink at them, they just laugh and started to go.
So how long have you worked for the king?bI don't know but I have been here for a long time. That's cool. I thought that if I'm coming here I will be lonely but I was wrong. Believe me lady, you will never be lonely here. I know, I wanna go back to inside. As you wish. You and Feren went back inside.

Legolas, Tauriel and Thranduil pov: 

My king said Tauriel, father said Legolas.
Come in. What's wrong? I have a task for both of you.
What task, my king? There are spiders in the woods, you have to kill them and also there are some strangers who you have to find and bring here, is that understood? It is my king.
Can we bring Yn with us. If you want you can but keep an eye on her. Yes, let's go Tauriel. Be careful in the woods and take some more guards with you. We will, don't worry about us. He just smiled while he watched both of you go.

Yn pov:

How long will Legolas and Tauriel talk with king? What if there talking about me, maybe thery are planning something, well I have to be careful. There is actually one thing that there might be something that I am in love with the king, what if they know and they are talking about that and even if  they talk about that I will not gonna be with him because he's a king and I'm just a little elf girl. 
You hear foot steps and then your door opens, it was Legolas and Tauriel.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yn, do you wanna come with us to the woods and help us kill spiders and help us find some strangers in the woods.
The king allowed you to come. If he allowed the sure, I will come. Okay, let's go.
You take your daggers and went with them and some guards.
You all found the spiders and you also found the strangers you were looking. Legolas, I found the strangers. I'm coming.
Legolas kills some spider on the way to strangers and he takes his bow and arrow and points it into strangers head.
Do not think I would kill you dwarf, it would be my pleasure.
They were dwarves and you were surprised when you saw Thorin because you were in his company but Haldir came and you needed to go back to Lothlorien but you thought that you will never see him again. Thorin saw you but you told in quietly that you don't know him and he doesn't know you, he understood what you said and he agreed.
You and Fili hear Kili screaming and Fili shouted, Kili.
Kili was almost killed by one giant spider but Tauriel came and killed these spiders. One spider came closer to Kili and he said, Quick, give me your dagger. You think I'm giving you a weapon dwarf, then you are mistaken and she throws her dagger into spiders eye and it died.
Search them, Legolas said. Are the spiders dead, Tauriel. Yes but more will come.
One guard takes Thorins sword and gives it to Legolas.
This is an ancient Elvish blade. Made by my kin. Where did you get it?
It was given to me.
Not just a thief but a liar as well. Lets go, come Yn. Coming.
Thorin, where's Bilbo. Thorin looked back and then started to walk. You all go back to Mirkwood to tell the king who was in the woods.