Chapter 7

Here is little bit smut but its at the end so if you don't like smut don't read the smut part. Enjoy😊

Thranduil pov:

I have to be nice to all the quests even the dwarves. I know my lord and you will manage it, said Callon while helping him in a suit. My lord, everything will go fine, I know it, said Cirdan. I'm just little bit scared I will ruin everything. You will not, believe us, both said. If you say so.

Yn pov:

What if I ruin everything Caerthynna? You will not, my lady, believe me. If you say so by the way, I love your dress Caerthynna, it's beautiful light green. Thank you Yn. You're welcome.

*Caerthynnas dress*

*Caerthynnas dress*

Caerthynna is doing my makeup and later my hair and then Raewyn came in with my dress. Caerthynna are you done with her. I have one thing with her hair let me do it, little time went by and she said all done.

*Your hair*

*Your hair*

Now take off your clothes and let's get the dress on, said Raewyn. It took them ten minutes to get the dress on me, I really love that dress, it's so beautiful. I know, now go look yourself in the mirror, said Raewyn. WOW, I look amazing, and you look amazing too Raewyn. Thank you Yn.

*Raewyns dress*

*Raewyns dress*

*Your dress*

I think I'm ready to go, or we have a little time, I ask them? We have a little time, I will go and see if Lord Celeborn is ready, said Caerthynna. Sure, me and Raewyn said.

Normal pov:

Caerthynna came back with Celeborn. You look amazing darling. Thank you dad, you hugged him. Are you ready to go? he asked. Yes, I am. Girls you should go now. Okay, okay, both said and left. Let's go, everyone is waiting for you. You started to go and then the music starts and everyone stood up and they watch you walking with Celeborn as you arrive next to Thranduil. Celeborn kisses both of your cheeks and takes his seat. We all are gathered here for King Thranduil and Lady Yn's wedding. You were nervous and looked at Thranduil, he noticed you looking and whispered, it's going to be okay. As the priest said more it was time to answer. Will you King Thranduil take Lady Yn as your wife and Queen? Yes, I do. Will you Lady Yn take King Thranduil as your husband and king? I...I...I d...do, I do, you said nervously. He turned to Thranduil and said, then you might kiss the pride. Thranduil puts his hand on your cheeks and kisses you gently. Everybody cheers and some even crys. You and Thranduil walk out and everybody says congratulations but when you don't pay attention to them, you saw someone in the forest who looked like your ex. What Thranduil didn't know about you is your past. Yn is everything okay? Mhm, you said while looking at Thranduil, who was little worried. My daughter, you look stunning, said Galadriel. Thanks mom. Mom? said Thranduil confused. Yeah, sorry I haven't told you, Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn are my parents. Understood, I'm glad you came. So are we, both said, promise us King that you will not hurt her, said Celeborn. I promise and please call me just Thranduil. As you wish, they both left and you once again looked in the forest. Darling is everything okay? Yeah, I just thought I saw someone there. Okay, shall we go inside. Sure. You are with others a little bit but now you have to go to honeymoon, you have your things packed and go to your horse, so did Thranduil. You both said goodbye to others and started to go. The trip was long and when you arrived you wanted to go to sleep but Thranduil stopped you. What happened in the wedding? Nothing. Something happened, what did you saw in the forest? I...I thought I saw my ex boyfriend Alvin. Alvin? it sounds familiar. Maybe, maybe not, I don't know, I'm pretty sure you have met several elves in your lifetime. Yes, I have but let's not talk about that, let's go to bed. Sure,you tooked off your clothes and you wanted to put your pijamas on but Thranduil came behind you and starts kissing your neck. What are you doing Thranduil? Enjoying the night, you turn to face him and kiss him on the lips. He picks you up and puts you on the bed. He's crawling on top of you. You start taking of his clothes and when he's undressed, your both naked. He starts kissing your neck and then your shoulders. When he's done he moves to your boobs and starts to massage one with his hand and the other with his mouth. You let out small moans and he starts to go more down. He then stops at your clit. Why did you stop? you ask him. He looks at you and pushes your head against the pillow, he then starts to lick your clit and you let out loud moans. I like that, so vocal. He licks it about five minutes and then comes back on top of you. He kisses you roughly and then pushes his cock inside you, with that you let out very loud moan. He goes slow just to let you adjust to his size. When your relaxed he goes faster and rougher. He kisses you and then your neck and shoulder. You tast so good darling. Are you enjoying it? You wanted to say yes but only things came out of your mouth was moans but he understood that you enjoy it. He starts to kiss and massage your boobs again and even bits the tip of your boobs but gently. T...Thrand...Thranduil I'm close. Me too darling. He did some more thrust and then you both came. He lays next to you and you turn to him. It was amazing sweetheart, you say and kiss him. I know, let's go to sleep now, shall we? Yes, tomorrow is a long day. He tooked you go his arms and pulled the blanket over us. I couldn't fell asleep because of what I saw. Something wrong my love? I just can't fall asleep. Come on, he kisses you and huggs you thigh and sings you your favourite song. You fell asleep immediately and slept like a baby and Thraduil saw you sleep and said to him self, if it is this Alvin who I know then I have to protect her at all cost no matter what. Mhh, what you said? You asked him. Nothing darling, sleep. Thraduil fell asleep too and now your both sleeping like babys.

_______________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will try and post the another chapter next week if I have time but I probably have it, I'm just little lazy. Leave a like if you liked it and comment to and give me ideas what I should put in that story. Also go read my other story about Marvel.

Love,
Irene <3