Chapter 5

You and Tauriel have made cards all day and when you're done, you both are searching for boys. You see Legolas and Thranduil sitting in the garden. Hey boys, we want to show you the card. Sure come show me, said Thranduil. You both go next to Thranduil and Legolas and you hand the card to Thranduil. He reads it out loud:

Dear friends

You are invited to King Thranduil of Mirkwood and Lady Yn of Lothlorien wedding. It will be in Mirkwood, next Saturday. All of you are welcome.

I love this Yn, Legolas said. Thank you Leggy, what do you think, my love? It's normal and how many did you made? We made many of these. I will send guards to deliver these. Thanks, my love. Any time, little one. You kiss Thranduil and then went to your room.

Thranduil pov:

Guards! Yes, my king. You have a task to deliver mine and Yn's wedding cards to humans, Hobbits and elves but not to dwarves. Yn came out of corner, what do you mean not to dwarves? Thranduil we talk of something, the dwarves will come if you like it or not. Fine and to the dwarves too, I said with annoying look. Malfindes you take Loven with you, Feren you take Raewyn with you, Callon you take Caerthynna and Elros you take Cirdan with you and you deside, where you go. Malfindes and Loven, you take who? We take Hobbits, Feren and Raewyn, we take humans, Callon and Caerthynna, we take the dwarves so Elros and Cirdan you take elves. Yes, my lord. Very well, you may go. They left and I turn to Yn. Did you really thought that if I'm not here you can say that dwarves are not coming? I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. Apology accepted but if you do that again I will not accept that. I will not. Good, she left. Why did she came, I really don't want the dwarves to come.

Dwarves and guards pov:

It is good to be back in Erebor. Of course it is uncle, Fili hugged Thorin. Aa... Uncle we have some visitors from Mirkwood. No, don't let them in. But they wanna give us something, it's a card. Fine let them in, Kili leads them to the throne. My king, they bowed, we are from Mirkwood and we came to give you this, they hand the card to Thorin. He looks at it and says, Yn is getting married and we're invited? Yes, it was Yn's choice cause she wanted you to come and she really hopes you will be there, now excuse us, we have to go to other dwares to give them the invation. Sure and can you tell Lady Yn that we are coming? We will, my king, they go and give invation to other dwarves and they all say they're coming.

Elves and guards pov:

Elros and Cirdan arrive to Rivendell. Lindir comes, welcome, guards ofrom Mirkwood, what brings you here? We came to give lord Elrond something. Well, lord Elrond isn't home. Where is he? You all hear horses riding and Elros already know who it is. Elrond gets of off his horse, what brings you here brother? He hugs Elros and then Cirdan. We came to give you this, he hands the card to Elrond. Yn will get married? That's good to hear, we will come, it's good to hear but we will go now cause we have other places to go more. Sure, safe trip to both of you.  Thanks, my lord, both said. You both went to all the elves kingdoms and they all said they're coming.

Humans and guards pov:

Feren and Raewyn arrive to Lake Town. What do you want? said the Master of Lake Town. We have a thing to gave you, my lord, Feren says with a little smile. What is it? Feren gives the card to the Master. King Thranduil is getting married? Yes and everyone is welcomed. Well... we will come then. We will tell the king, but we have to go now. Yeah, go. Feren and Raewyn went to other places and they all agreed too.

Hobbits and guards pov:

Loven and Malfindes arrived to the Shire. Hello, there, Hello, mister Bilbo and Frodo, we have something, Loven hands them the card. No way, my friend is getting married, said Bilbo. We will definitely go, right uncle Bilbo? Yes, of course, can I take Sam, Merry and Pippin too, cause we are friends with Yn? Sure, you can but we will go now, in the way back to Mirkwood they meet Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast. We can give them too, right Loven, sure. Mae govanen (well met) wizards. Hello, is there something wrong? No, we just wanna give you something, Malfindes hands the card to Gandalf. King Thranduil and Yn, said Gandalf. You know Yn? Said Saruman. Yes, she was with me and some others. Okay. I will come, said Gandalf, others? We will come, said Saruman and Radagast. Sure, we will tell them, you both go back to Mirkwood.

Back in Mirkwood with the guards:

My lady, my king. Yes, guards. We have give everyone the cards and they all agreed to come. Very well, you are all free now, go rest, they go. I can't wait, my love. I know, I can't wait either. You kiss him. You know it's late, I think we should go to sleep. Sure, let's go. Do you remember what I told you? What, asked Thranduil confused. That I will sleep in my room until we're married. Do you have to? Yes, Thranduil. Fine, then go to your room, soon we will be together in one room. You smile and he kisses you. You go to your room, change your clothes and fall asleep immediately, so did Thranduil in his room.