introduction

The world is divided into 3 big kingdoms the vampires, the werewolves and witches. They were living in peace until a prophecy came to the world 500 years ago that someday a vampire a werewolf and a witch will become mates which was unusual not only that but when the 3 of them reach 18, the age when they are supposed to find their mates, other people will start having mates from different species. (the three will rise and rule the world together) even the royal families were afraid that they will be overthrown. It spread horror among the 3 kingdoms thinking that the mixing will destroy them and lead to their extinction. the war started it caused the death of hyunjin's grandfather jisung and felix great-great-grandfathers the results were catastrophic so they put a law that no one will visit the other kingdoms thinking that if the 3 don't meet the curse as they call it will never happen.....

The vampire's kingdom

Information about vampires:
All Vampires are powerful and immortal each one of them has a special power, but they can be killed with a wooden stake in the heart except for the royal family nothing can kill them only members of the other royal families(werewolves and witches). Since vampires are immortal they have a low fertility rate it is rare to see a vampire couple with 2 kids. even hyunjin parents waited a lot to have him but after vampires cross 500 years old they can't have kids.
When they are angry or feeding or shown emotions in general their eyes turn red the darker their eyes the stronger they are. Before the war vampires used to feed on werewolves and witches but without killing them it was an agreement between them now since they can't meet other species Vampires can survive on animal blood or each others until they find their mates. Nothing can satisfy them better than each other blood.

Prince Hwang hyunjin is the first son of the vampire king and the next king he is 18 years old(180 years old in human age he lived for 180 years)

Prince Hwang hyunjin is the first son of the vampire king and the next king he is 18 years old(180 years old in human age he lived for 180 years). He has a cold and narcissistic personality, he is rude to everyone except his friends all of the kingdom's boys and girls are in love with him they hoped that they were his mate but he didn't find them yet people thought that his mate didn't reach 18 yet. But hyunjin is thrilled that he didn't find them saying that he doesn't want a mate, he is friends with bangchan the son of his father prime minister the second most powerful family in the vampire kingdom and yang jeongin a well from a very rich vampire family maybe the 3rd in power .

His power is to steal the powers of any vampire he meets and keep them so he has a lot of them now he is the most powerful vampire in a long time which made him cockier.

His power is to steal the powers of any vampire he meets and keep them so he has a lot of them now he is the most powerful vampire in  a long time which made him cockier