chapter 5

Felix pov
After jisung left I regretted telling him that we are enemies, but it is the truth we are, i changed into my wolf running into the woods to clear my head.I don't have a problem with witches but vampires especially hyunjin, the one I swore that I will kill if I met him, he is my mate and I can't do it, as much as I hate admitting i felt jealous when I smelled the boy's scent on him, how dare he do that.i felt my blood boil remembering that, I start running faster and faster before i stop at the end of the forest looking at the sea in front of me, i watched the water hitting the rocks before I went back to my castle i need to speak with my father.when I entered the castle I found minho and changbin hyung waiting for me with clothes in their hands I changed back to my human form taking the clothes.
"We were worried about you how are you feeling?" Changbin questioned
"Like I have a vampire and a witch as my mates " I paused remembering that they have a vampire mate too"i am sorry hyung... I am going to meet my parents I need to tell them"i added.
"Felix wait, what if they are against the mating and they kill them" changbin said.
"I don't care about them hyung"i replied.
" it is a lie"minho said I looked at him with a questioning look "none can ignore the mate bond Felix not even you" he added.
"I am going to talk to them" I ignored his remark heading to my parent's chamber.
I knocked at the door"father, mother it is felix can I come in?"i said entering when they told me to enter.
"Honey is everything okay?" My mom asked.
"I need to talk to you" I said.
"We were sleeping I am sure it can wait.."" No I can wait I found my mates"i said.
"Mates as more than one" my father questioned I nodded"well congratulations son"my mother said hugging me" who are they?"she asked pulling away.
"The vampire prince and the witch prince " I simply said. They froze before my mom said"you mean you are part of the prophecy that our ancestors tried to prevent"i nodded"clearly they couldn't" I replied
my dad stood up angrily"this must be a joke right"he said.
"No I just meet them" I said.
"You left our territory honey they could have killed you" mom said.
"They can't" I said.
"You need to kill them I don't care about the witch and you won't take him as your mate too but the vampire has to die, he killed my people for years" my dad said.
" are you crazy if he kills him it is a type of rejection Felix will die too"my mother yelled at my father who sights, wow she is scary when angry.
"Believe me I tried to kill him, but I could neither could he there is a white light protecting us when we try hurt each other" I said.
" lix why would you do that?" Mom asked.
" I don't know I think we weren't thinking the hate we have toward each other cloud our judgment"i replied.
"If you can't, I will kill them myself" my dad said. I felt something click inside of me possessiveness maybe.
"Don't you dare touch them they are mine, It is between us" I growled my eyes turning green.
"Felix you can't have a witch and a vampire us your mates especially that vampire boy, he will do everything in his power to kill you, understand son" he explained.
"I told you, I will take care of it" I said leaving the room.
----------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov
The vampire king and his wife sit in the throne room listening to his spices telling him about the news of his son.
"Call for hyunjin now" he yelled, after a few moments hyunjin arrived with bored expressions.
"What now?" He said.
"Were you planning on telling me about your mates" the king questioned
"Oh, I see that your spices are useful after all " he laughed " and why should I?" He added.
"Are you out of your mind boy they are our enemies? You just started the prophecy, soon people will find out and start looking for their mates from other kingdoms my father died to prevent this " he said.
"And.." Hyunjin said lazily.
"I swear, you are going to make me go insane" his dad said"we need to find a solution, why didn't you kill them?"he added.
"Well I tried to kill the wolf but he had invisible protection on him and he tried killing me and he failed plus if I  kill them I die are you planning on letting your only son die" hyunjin said sitting on the chair crossing his legs.

"I will kill them myself if I have to" the king said.
"No you won't" hyunjin answered him.
"What are you planning to do?" The queen asked for the first time.
"To have fun of course" hyunjin laughed "I will find a way to kill them without hurting myself and then I will kill them" he said happily "now I am leaving stop disturbing me I was feeding," he said leaving.
"You know that he won't be able to kill them right especially after he met them, he lost control and killed a girl last night and he is feeding today, he is craving his mates' blood "the king told his wife.
" yes I know, we need to take care of this ourselves"she said.

King Han was seating on his thrown
he was nervous not only because he is about to tell the council about the news
But it is also his first meeting alone sure he attend with his late father and his mother before but it is his first one as a king plus his mom didn't want to attend since she still recovering from her husband's death.
"My king you asked for this meeting did something happen?" His prime minister asked, receiving agreements from the rest.
"Well I called you here to inform you that I found my mates it is the werewolf and vampire prince and yes we are the three from the prophecy"Han said confidently. Silent filled the room before the prime minister said" what are you going to do"
"What do you mean what he is going to do, of course we will declare war" the defence minister announced earning a glare from the king
"And who are you to decide that, you are talking about my mates here" he said angrily making the minister silent not wanting to make the young king angrier, he knows it is not good idea to provoke him
"Our barrier is down, and I am sure the rest of our people start having bond with other kingdoms, I want you to send a letter to the other kingdoms informing them that I will be inviting them to my castle" he added.
"You mean here, you highness no vampire or werewolf had set foot on this land in 500 years" a member of the council said making the other whisper amoung each other.Jisung stood from his chair making everyone scared.
"I just give an order I except you to do it without questions, tell them I will be expecting them this Sunday" he said before leaving the room.
"That boy is scary" a member said
"He is your king watch your tongue" the prime minister said, leaving after the king.
"Your Highness" he yelled making jisung stop and look at him.
"Are you sure about this" he asked.
"I am, my father had a vision before he died and he know about my mates, he accepted them, so do I, I except you to do the same " jisung answered.
"You know the late king was more than just my king he was my friend if he is okay with this, I will trust his words and so all I can to help you" the old man said.
"Thank you uncle, also inform the citizens about the news I am sure they are feeling the need to cross the border tell them not to do anything before I speak to the others. " replied han leaving...