chapter 16(the end)

Han pov
Finally we are happy, we encountered some problems of course. Some had refused the merge of the kingdoms but we dealt with it. Honestly it was easier than we thought.our castle is ready all of the boys moved in with us(ateez included).hyunjin and Felix learned how to control their magic, while Felix struggled a bit hyunjin was gifted I teased him that he was born to be a witch.
"Hanie, do you went to train?" Said Felix entering the bedroom.
"No, I don't feel like it" I replied laying in the bed.
"What is wrong baby" Felix said laying next to me.
"Nothing, I just feel everything was easy. And something is missing. I don't know maybe I am being paranoid" I explained.
" I feel the same too" said hyunjin entering the room, he cut his hair and dye it black, it made him more attractive if that's even possible.
"I..." Felix was going to speak suddenly a white light filled the room making us blind.
"Welcome boys" a female voice said, I opened my eyes ready to attack to find three women I was shocked at how beautiful they were.
"Thank you for the compliment jisung, I know I am beautiful," the one with blond hair said she looked familiar.
"How did..." The one with black hair cut me off "we can read your minds" she explained.
"Who are you and what do you want from us?" Felix growled.
"Wow diana he has your anger issues I see" the one with blond hair said to the one with white hair who rolled her eyes before she said" and pretty boy over their looks like you"she said mentioning to hyunjin.
"I know I am pretty" hyunjin replied.
"See I told you" she chuckled
"I am selene the goddess of vampires and that's diana my twin sister the goddess of werewolves and over there our sister  hecate goddess of witches" the blond one explained.
"When did we have Goddess" I said.
"From the start jisung" Hecate said.
"We never heard of you" hyunjin asked them.
" that because we whipped everyone's memory after the war, it was a punishment for disobeying our orders"said diana angrily.
"We told them that it was time for the 3 species to mix, you are the most powerful creatures that ever existed, we choose you to rule the world together but your ancestors start a war when they heard the prophecy" hecate said calmly.

"What did you mean when you said hyunjin looks like selene"" Felix pointed at selene asking Diana.
"Boy I am a goddess show some respect" selene said gasping dramatically she really reminds me of hyunjin.
Diana chuckled and looked at Felix"well I am sure that you noticed that you are stronger than any other royalty in your families" we nodded before she continued" that because before you were born I give Felix a part of my powers hecate give jisung and selene give hyunjin" she explained.
"We are like your moms" said selene smiling
"But doesn't that make us cousins" hyunjin asked shocked. Diana glared at her sister" no it doesn't technically all of creatures are our children but you are special since there is a part of us in you, your parents who give you birth" she explained.
"This is the second time you talked about creatures are there other species" I asked.
"You didn't really think that you are the only ones who lived, just three kingdoms in the whole world" Hecate told us" it was also a part of your punishment we isolated you from the others" she added.
"What else there is?" Asked Felix.
"Oh, there are humans they are boring to be honest no powers nothing I don't know why they exist, there are also fairies they are small and cute can do magic but not as powerful as witches though we have elfs too they have this pointy ears and can do potions what  else demons and angles too" she said.
"What does hell and heaven really exist I read about them in books but I thought they were myths " said felix shocked.
" wait a second if demons and angels exist doesn't mean that they are more powerful than us"i asked
"Maybe they are more powerful than a normal witch vampire or werewolf, but when you combine no one is stronger than you" hecate explained.
"Okay cut the chase, what do you want from us" said hyunjin bored.
"I am thankful that he is smart as you sister I was afraid that only got the looks" said Diane to selene they are twins but they don't look alike both of them are beautiful but selene is just breathtaking.
Selene glared at her sister before she looked at hyunjin" well, the reason why we merged you is that we wanted to step down and rest we ruled for so long we thought it was time to rest "selene explained.
" why did you waited 500 years after the prophecy" I asked.
"We need the right people to rule instead of us, we watched your ancestors they were not the right ones well except hyunjin we knew that his father is not suitable but when hyunjin was born we knew he was the one all we had to do is wait for the right wolf and witch " hecate explained
"What now?" Felix asked.
"We moved the spell that isolated you from the world, when you go back nothing will be the same, your people won't remember anything about the prophecy they will think that they lived with others creatures their whole lives and you as the rulers of all creatures" diana said.
"I don't understand if you could control everything why didn't you make them accept the prophecy from the start" I asked.
"It was a punishment..."
"You are whipping there memories if you wanted to punish them you could leave it" I said again.
"This boys are really smart aren't they" hecate said smiling for the first time.
"Well, I guess we will tell the truth then, diana lost control over her powers because she was angry she put a curse on so you pretty much we're stuck there until you and your mates meet" selene explained.
"I was not planning on punishing you for 500 years so we decided to whip their memories as an apologise, you don't deserve to be punish on your ancestors's mistakes you three will have your memories though" diana said.
"I want you to keep my friends memory too" I said.they exchanged a look before
Chan minho changbin seungmin jeongin and (ateez members )were next to as shocked.
"What is happening here"chan hying asked.
" oh let me" said selene clicking her fingers.
"Goddesses" yelled changbin.
"What did you do" I asked.
"I explained everything to them I don't want to repeat myself again"selene said
" when you go back you will have your old memories and new ones of your lives in the normal world they are not   very different don't worry"diana explained.
"An other thing you are the only tribrids that will ever exist. Now we are leaving if you need help don't call us , Hawaii is waiting for me" said selene
"What the hell is Hawaii" hyunjin asked.
She smiled before she send us to our castle the new memory start coming in
"Oh, Hawaii I want to go too" hyunjin pouted.

                            The end