chapter 12

Hyunjin pov
When we reached the castle seungmin told us that chan and his mates are sick, we are in Minho's room.

"It may sound stupid but what if..." I said.
"What, if what hyunjin, " asked Felix angrily.
"What if they need to drink, chan's blood, when vampires mate they drink each other blood, I am sure that chan drink theirs but they didn't," I said
"You just said that chan had drunk their blood, why is he sick too?" asked seungmin.
"Maybe because of the bond his mates are sick after mating which means, that something is missing to complete the bond" han explained, I nodded at him
"It makes sense but both minho and changbin are werewolves, drinking blood would make them sicker... But it is our only solution " Felix said.
"Minho changbin Hyung are you okay with this" Felix added earning a nod from both males.
I went closer chan hyung I took a cup from the nightstand and the dagger from my waist I opened a wound big enough to take blood for both the males.
I went to minho hyung Felix helped him sit, and when I put the cup on his lips his eyes opened wide turning gold he took the cup drinking from it.
"Easy hyung, you need to leave some to changbin hyung" said Felix caressing Minho's back, at the mention of changbin minho stopped taking the cup and putting it in front of changbin.
"Come on binie drink up" he said changbin start drinking with difficulty but soon he start feeling better his eyes turning gold too.I glanced toward chan hyung who start waking up from his seat.
"Guys, your eyes are gold," he told his mates.
"So is yours," minho said still checking on changbin.
"Hyung you have fangs" jeongin told minho.it is true even his skin looks paler than normal changbin too
"What" minho asked running toward the mirror "did we became vampires?" he asked.
"I don't think so if you became vampires you are eyes would have became red" I explained.
"What if you are a werewolf-vampire" asked han
"Like a hybrid" added Felix.
"Yes it is possible, I am they are literally the first ones to try and mate we don't have any idea what would happen" han said.
"It makes sense hyung how do you feel?" I asked.
"Colder" minho and changbin said while chan said"warmer"
"Plus I feel that my heartbeat become stronger" he added.
"I think you should rest now, we will check if you can turn into a wolf later" Felix said leaving, all of us left the room.
I was going to my room but Felix stopped me.
"Can we talk?" I raised my eyebrow before I nodded.we went to my room.
" I saw you look at this necklace so I thought I would buy it for you"he said taking a necklace out, the one that I saw in the town I liked it but stupid me forgot to take money and I didn't want to ask the other.i looked at him shocked for a moment before I took a step toward him taking the necklace, I scanned it admiring the design.
"Thank you " I said he nodded.
"You are welcome" He was about to leave but I grabbed his hand, I felt electricity run through my body this is the first time I made contact with him, well there was the ones when I tried to hit him but couldn't.
"Where are going?" I asked.
"To my room" he replied.
"Help me put it on" I asked giving him the necklace, I lifted my hair I think I should cut it, I never let it reach this length and maybe dye it black.
"Sure" he went behind me, he used it on, I could feel his breath on my neck making me shiver.he come back in front.
"Done" he smiled it is the first time I saw him smiling like this I examined his face, he has freckles across his cheeks, cute, when he looked like this I totally forgot that he is the bad big wolf he looked innocent I glanced at his lips before i looked at his eyes, he must have noticed since his expressions had darkened. Well fuck it I leaned in taking him into a rough kiss, he immediately kissed back, we start fighting for dominance me not submitting to anyone before and him being a wolf and a royal one at that ,they are known for their dominant side but so am I. I grabbed him by his waist making him groan and bite my lips strong enough to draw blood, but we didn't stop the kiss became messier and filled with lust I felt my pants getting tied.
"Well well well," said han making us pull from each other"having fun without me I see" he pouted. I looked at Felix who had green eyes, I am sure that my eyes are red.
"You are free to join whenever you want, baby" I winked.
" sure, it is good to see the both of you get along like good boys"he said.did he just call me good boy I glanced at Felix who had the same expression before we looked at han.
"Why are looking at me like that" he questioned.
I speed walked to him pushing him into the bed."did you just called me good boy" I said.
"And what's wrong.... You dirty mind vampire I didn't mean it like that" he said.
"Even lixie thought the same" I said glancing at Felix who took a seat next to us.i was focusing on when I felt jisung switching our position now he was the one on too pinning my hands.
"Let's get this clear, if you two think that you're the only dominant ones in this relationship keep dreaming," he said.taking me and Felix by surprise.
" lucky us 3 dominant people in a relationship what could go wrong" I chuckled.jisung let go of me and laid on my left while Felix laid on my right.
"This is really happening " I said.
"I guess it is " han replied.
"Han jisung,Lee Felix I accept you as my mates" I said.
"Hey I wanted to say that first" Felix whined.
"Hwang hyunjin lee Felix I accept you as my mates" han said.
"I don't believe you guys" felix said.we chuckled at him.
"But hwang hyunjin han jisung I accept you too" he added.
I felt a warmth feel my heart, for the first time in my life, I felt complete and happy. I smiled hugging han my back facing Felix.
" I want to be the big spoon" han said.
" next time baby" I told him I felt Felix hugging, until we slept...