chapter 15

Han pov
I listened to my mates arguing before I yelled"enough" they looked at me shocked I looked at them with silver eyes I felt myself shaking with anger, I am sure they never expected me to get this angry.i marched toward hyunjin I took him by his neck pinning him into the wall he looked at me with wide eyes.
"You slept with other people and I forgive you even after you met us but now you flirted with them in front of us"i growled .
"Hanie i.."
"Don't fucking talk"i said kissing him aggressively before I bite his lips drawing blood and hyunjin kissed back smirking into the kiss.
I pulled back looking at him he was looking at me with silver eyes filled with lust I chuckled at that.
i let go of him and went to Felix pulling him into a sweet kiss.
" I invited them to make sure that they know who he belonged to"i said glancing at hyunjin and back to Felix who smirked at me understanding what I meant. We went to him pushing him into the bed.
"What are you doing guys" he tried pushing us.
"Marking our territory" Felix said as we bite on his neck........

Hyunjin pov
We slept after our activities, I woke up in the morning I tried to move but I felt sharp pain in my back I looked at my mates to find them smirking.
"Did you have to go this hard, I fucking have super healing yet it still hurts" I glared at them.
"Come on, hyunjinie you will fell better in couple of hours" laughed han.
"Wait until I get my hands on both of you, you will wish you never did this" I said.
"Come on we have guests to meet " said han getting from the bed Felix after him, I groaned doing my best to get up too.
We went to the throne room to find jongho and the rest there. I walked with difficulty taking a seat but it hurted when I sit and those bastards of mates laughed at me.
"Your highness, are you okay?" Asked San.
"He had a long night" replied han making everyone in the room gasp.
"Did prince hyunjin bottom, he never did that before" asked seonghwa shocked.
"Of course he did we are his mates not anyone" said han with a smile.
I understand now, I told the boys before that I never bottomed smart move han.
"Now jongho, you will be my assistant, just be there when I need you" han said.
"Yes your highness" replied the boy.
Suddenly seungmin entered the room with a short boy
"Oh, sungie your guests are still here, look who came to visit " he looked at the boy who stayed shocked.
"Hongjoong what is wrong" he asked the boy who was looking at seonghwa.
"Mate"he mentioned to seonghwa.they just looked at each other before han cleared his throat making hongjoong I guess look at him.
" hanie long time no see"he said.
"Who are you?" I asked angrily feeling a little jealous.
"I am seungmin big brother and han's cousin, you must be hyunjin" he said.
"I never knew that seungmin had a brother" I questioned.
"We technically just meet you don't know everything about me" replied seungmin.
"Hongjoong is always away, he spends time in isolation working on spells we just didn't have an occasion to speak about him" han said.
"What about his brother's birthday it was his 18 why didn't he came" Felix asked, good question.
"Well I was planning to come but I did a wrong spell I was out for 2 weeks " he chuckled.
"You should be careful"said seonghwa out of nowhere.
" if you excuse me can I talk to my mate in private" he said earning a nod from han so he left seonghwa after him.
"Now jongho the servant will show you your rooms make yourself comfortable" said han after all of them left I went closer to him"you did on purpose didn't you"i asked.
"I don't understand" he looked at me with doe eyes but I can still see the smirk.
"You feel better jinie" teased Felix I glared at him before taking his  han's hands"time for payback"i said teleporting to my room.....

Time skip(the day of hyunjin Coronation)

3rd pov

The few days passed quickly the boys helped each other with new powers, they found out that they took all their powers for example Felix and han vampire powers was to steal powers like hyunjin while Felix and jin can control both light and dark magic just like han.
They even took it to far when Felix insisted to find out if he is 100% immortal so he put a stick in to his heart, that made his mates angry but at the same time curious so hyunjin asked Felix to bite him to see if a royal wolf bite can still kill him. Felix did it because he knew his blood can cure hyunjin if it affected him.the boys pretty much tried everything but nothing worked even the rare werewolves poison which happened that han have in his lab making Felix a bit mad.
Today is hyunjin coronation they were at his castle getting ready for the party
"Come on hyunjin you are getting late" said han glaring at his mate.
"Baby it is my coronation I need to look perfect" hyunjin said.
" jinie you would look perfect with a bag of potatoes on " said Felix.
" I know" said hyunjin
" he is never going to change, will he" han asked making Felix shake his head.
After hyunjin finished they went to the ballroom, everyone was there Felix's parents han's mother.... Even yeosang and his friends
"All rise"an old man, " I am the representative of the olders, at first we were against the mating of our prince with the others but we came to an agreement that it is the right thing to do we spoke to the werewolves and witches too they agreed too, so we are here today to give the crown to the prince" he paused taking the crown from hyunjin's father giving it to hyunjin.
"Long live king hyunjin" he said.....
The rest of the party went smoothly before they got ready to go to Felix's kingdom.

The day of felix coronation was a bit of a challenge when felix's uncle, minho's father attacked hyunjin and chan but his brother convinced him to not do anything.
San meet changbin's best friend wooyoung it turned out that he is his mate they also meet mingi and his mate yunho who were wooyoung's friends both of them are werewolves
All the boys got close to each other they became friends in no time months passed and jeongin came he mated with seungmin and their eyes became purple the boys were happy they even start building a castle in the middle of their kingdoms because they thought it would be unfair if they choose to leave in on kingdom.

Eyes colour:
Vampire+werewolf+ witch=silver.
Werewolf+vampire=gold.
Witch+vampire=purple
Witch+werewolf=blue-green