Chapter 34

Maingat na umupo si Saellyn sa kama habang hawak-hawak ang cellphone. Hindi niya inalis ang atensyon sa pinapanood kahit ni isang beses

The talk show called 'Talk of the Fame' went livestream so anyone can watch Dagger and Madelaine's interview. Halos sumabog ang lahat ng social media applications dahil dito.

Their loveteam really have a huge fanbase. Hindi naman kakuwestyon-kwestyon 'yon, they're both the highest paid artists in the whole Philippines. It's normal for people to ship them because their situation seems suitable for each other considering their job and position.

"Madelaine has always been a sweet actress and everyone knows that, for sure. Kaya hindi na rin kataka-taka na ikaw ang pinakakilalang aktres ngayon sa bansa. Can you give us some tips how you still manage to stay beautiful despite of your tight schedule and stressful job?" the host said.

The camera shifted to Madelaine who chuckled innocently. "Gosh, I'm too soft for your compliments, thank you. I'm really having a hard time coping up considering what I have to deal with everyday. But this is the field I chose so I just keep in mind that I need to stay strong despite all the stressful things around me. I remained positive so I can still look fine everytime. And I guess skin care will do, you know, it helps your skin."

The host nodded while smiling sweetly, then he turned to Dagger who's sitting silently beside Madelaine.

"Dagger, you've never been reported being linked with an actress or a non-showbiz person. Several people also realized that you have never dated anyone in this field. Do you think, in the near future, Madelaine will be perfect for you?"

Saellyn almost rolled her eyes with that question. Kahit gusto niyang magtaray ay hindi niya naman puwedeng gawin 'yon, it's just a question that everyone will ask also.

Tumikhim ang lalaki bago tipid na ngumiti. "Dating is not my priority as of the moment. I also don't like the idea of being linked to anyone, it gives fans false hope and that's the last thing I want to happen. So I don't think I can answer your answer precisely."

Nakangiting tumango-tango siya at tinaas pa ang hinlalaki. Gesturing a "good job" sign as if he's seeing it and as if he did something honourable. Hindi pa siya nakuntento at tinuon niya pa ang atensyon sa mga live comments.

"He could have just said no (crying emoticon) why did he have to embarrass Madelaine like that. If I was her, I'll start crying now on my be."

"Hahahaha, basted si ate gurl."

"Aww, I think Dagger is trying to keep their relationship secret, maybe to avoid any issues. So sweet! I love this couple!"

"He's avoiding the question maybe because his girlfriend, Madelaine, felt uncomfortable. Baka mas gusto nilang itago or in private lang ang relationship nila."

"Gago ampota, mga delusyonal talaga fans ni Madelaine dito sa comment section, hahahaha. Mga ulol, nangangarap sa live stream yarn. Ibig sabihin hindi interested si bebe Dagger ko sa lodicakes n'yo, gagawan n'yo pa ng katangahang rason. Mga delusyonal na bobo."

Halos masamid siya sa sariling laway matapos makita ang comment na 'yon. She stopped herself from laughing hard with the terms the person used. Those words really have no filter.

Mas marami pang fans na nag-aaway sa comment section na hindi na lang niya muling pinansin.

"I guess you are really a kind of man who's very professional at his field. I think the two of you are still in the getting-to-know stage," the host joked around. "But if ever that Dagger courted you, Madelaine, is there any chance for you to be in a relationship with him?"

The woman chuckled childishly with her hand covering her mouth. "Hmm, since he's very caring and gentle with me throughout the set, I think he'll be a great boyfriend also. So yes, it's possible that we can be in relationship."

The comment section went wild once again. Everyone is rooting for their names, hoping for them to date each other.

"Oh, sorry, he's dating me already," bulong niya at ngumuso pa sa kawalan.

"Thank you so much to the both of you for answering some questions that your fans gave. We can now proceed to the fast talk. I'll give two options and you need to choose which one you prefer. Let's start with Madelaine first."

"Okay, I'm ready," she answered gracefully.

"Coffee or wine?"

"Hmm, wine."

"Dagger, out of the town events or gatherings at home?"

"Gatherings at home."

"Madelaine, crop top or dress?"

"Dress, of course."

"Dagger, private or public relationship? Why?"

"Public relationship, I'm not a fan of hiding my partner for the sake of fan service. I'll announce the woman I'm dating if possible."

Saellyn quickly turned her cellphone off, 'saka niya binagsak ang katawan sa malambot na kama. Seems like her boyfriend is really eager to let the whole country knows that they're dating.

Hindi niya alam kung kakabahan ba siyao matutuwa. Kakabahan para sa kanilang dalawa dahil hindi naman yata katanggap-tanggap ang relasyon nila. I mean people would actually think that how the hell did the second female lead and male lead ended up with each other in real life?

O matutuwa dahil iyon rin naman ang gusto niya. He really wanted to announce the thing that's going on between them. If it was an other man or actor, career is always the first thing for them. But Dagger is still willing to let everyone know that the two of them are together, even if that means causing a lot of issues toward the drama.

She's actually hesitant about letting the whole production team know that the two of them are dating. But it is as it is. She has no choice if that's what her boyfriend want.

Once the production team allowed them to be free, it's only the start for them. More bashers, more fans, more projects and more sponsors.