Chapter 44

Saellyn panicked while turning her phone on. "I'll contact him if he's active--"

"Ay hindi! Go to his account first, and see for yourself!" Rome said.

She pouted her lips, and left was no choice but to follow Rome's demands. She has no idea what his new post is all about, and all she need is to talk to him. Nothing matters for her anymore aside from having a conversation with Dagger.

But everything went confusing for her when she finally saw his new post on Instagram. That moment, she can feel her heart jumping because of too much happiness.

It was a picture of her, smiling sweetly at the camera, and along with that single photo of her is a long, long, long caption he wrote himself;

To this beautiful woman who made me the happiest,

I'm sorry.

I feel ashamed of running away from you even if you need me the most right now. I hate seeing you suffering from this mess, because of me, knowing that you did everything to make me feel complete everyday.

I'm sorry that I failed protecting you in this field even if I can guide you perfectly. I'm sorry that we have to keep our relationship as a secret even though I've always been desperate to announce it to everyone, because I'm happy that you're mine and you weren't someone else's. Yet I actually survived the idea of our relationship being hidden.

It was hard for me, and I know it was harder for you.

To my fans, I know you're clueless about what's happening, and I'm sorry for not speaking up about it.

I never dated anyone aside from Saellyn, not even Madelaine. She was just my co-worker, an actress who played the role of my leading lady in my latest drama. I've never touched her, I never had sexual intercourse with her and with anyone. The pictures circulating online was when I visited her three days ago to confront her about her interview. But we did absolutely nothing, and I was with my girlfriend during that time.

I don't know what else to say, and to explain, because I'm not entirely responsible to let you know about my relationship. But I'm begging you to stop creating issues that has no concrete confirmation, it won't affect me, but it will affect Saellyn, a big time. I'm begging everyone to withdraw from creating a mess in social media with our names on it, because nothing from those are true. It will only make a chaotic issue, and that is the last thing I want her to see.

To my baby, I'll do everything to fix this mess. But right now, I'm fucking happy that I, now, have a chance to walk with you in public. I have every fucking rights to brag about you without the fear of being caught by cameras.

You've always been the woman I wanted to date, I wanted to marry, always. And it will stay that way.

I love you so much, baby.

Saellyn burst out crying after reading his long message

Saellyn burst out crying after reading his long message. Agad naman siyang niyakap ng dalawa sa tabi niya at maingat na hinagod ang kaniyang likod.

"Your boyfriend really treasures you a lot, baby. I'm so happy for the both of you!" Liam cheered.

"Oh gosh, that was totally shocking. He just posted it ten minutes ago yet it's already blowing up! Trending na kayo ngayon sa every social platforms, my dear! Sige, iyak ka lang diyan, I will read the comments, loudly." Malademonyo pang tumawa si Rome na akala mo ay nanalo sa isang laro.

She smiled sweetly before leaning on Liam who quickly hugged her. Parehas silang lumingon kay Rome.

"Puro tili ang mga comments, akala mo mga sinakal na biik. 'Ackk'!" saad nito na ikinatawa niya. "Puro congratulations din. Kung hindi naman, mga emojis na nagulat or kinikilig."

Bigla itong napapalakpak. "Ay ito! Kabog. 'SaeGer Fandom, let's all pretend to be shocked. Then next. 'Sabi ko na nga ba, una pa lang. Sobrang dsurv ninyo ang isa't isa'. See? Everyone is happy! Oh ito pa. 'The fact that you can actually feel how much Dagger loves Saellyn just from this message is already nakamamatay."

Nakangiti lang siya habang pinapakinggan ang mga comments na binabanggit ni Rome.

"Kaloka ang revelation ni papi Dagger, talagang pasabog. I think this is the best controversy of the year! Char. Pero grabe ha, tinalo pa 'yung apology video ni Madebizh." The three of them let out a loud laugh after that.

Siya lang ang agad na napatigil nang ma-realize ang una niyang dapat gawin bukod sa tumawa.

Saellyn got out from the bed while the two are still busy reading the comments. She went to her Instagram profile before posting a picture of the both of them, it's a mirror shot where she's wearing a white dress, and he's wearing an all-black suit.

Kinagat niya ang ibabang labi bago isulat ang caption. "To my almost perfect boyfriend, I love you too." Then she posted it without any hesitations.

Pagkatapos niyang gawin 'yon ay kinikilig niyang binagsak ang sarili sa sofa sa sala at tumili.

Gusto niyang himatayin sa pinaghalo-halong emosyon na nararamdaman niya. Her happiness is actually divided, she's happy because he's back, she's also happy because the issue is already cleared, and she's so fucking happy that they can finally go out together in public. Everything makes her happy.

Her phone suddenly rang, and her eyes widened when she saw who the caller is.

"Dagger?" she quietly uttered.

She heard him chuckle from the other line. "God, I miss your voice so much, whole of you. And what was your post, hmm? Am I really an almost perfect boyfriend?"

She bit her lower lip before giggling. "Yes, for writing a long message, you are. Magiging perfect ka na talaga kapag bumalik ka na. Please? I want to see you so badly, I miss you too, Dagger."

"Maybe I'm really a perfect boyfriend."

"Ha?"

"I'm here outside your house, baby. Open the door for me, my dear girlfriend."

Her eyes widened after hearing that. Narinig ba nito ang tili niya? Dahil nakakahiya!

"Okay, just w-wait a minute, baby."

"Hmm, okay, baby."

Huminga muna siya nang malalim bago ayusin ang sarili. Nang siguradong ayos na ang itsura niya ay agad na siyang tumakbo para pagbuksan ito.

She misses him so much.