Thank You

And so the Lonely Widow series comes to a close!

I want to thank everyone who read these storys. I honestly did not expect anyone to read this, mainly because they're written so badly lol. I'm currently working on another fanfic that I have re written about three times so it is much better written that this which was mainly composed at 2 am. That fic will hopefully he better so I will be leaving the prologue here as a shameless self plug. I hope you enjoyed it so far, also major thanks to PeaXchollo  who has been amazing :).

Oh what a tragedy - Sigyn Iwaldidottir

Sigyn Iwaldidottir is dead. I know because I was there. I watched her die and now I have decided to document what came before her tragic demise. And what will come afterwards.

But first, we shall begin at the start, if you, the gracious reader shall follow me, the narrator as I walk you through the life of this young woman.

Now for the time being my identity is irrelevant but I am sure if you stay until the end all loose ends will be tied and everything will make much more sense.

So, let us begin with first act.

Act I - The Beginning

A young Sigyn stepped outside into the garden of her home on Vanheim. The young girl was only five years old in human years, meaning she was still naive and innocent. Vanheim was the next planet over from the famed Asgard. It was known for its dazzling beauty and breathtaking views. Vanheim was a unique place were the air tasted of honey and the mornings truly brought new opportunities for all of it's residents.

Sigyn had escaped her weary governess and was now wandering aimlessly among the flower beds admiring sweet smell and bright colours. The young girl was too caught up in her own world to notice the dark cloud that had descended upon the bright blue skys. Nor did she notice the the tall dark figure that stalked menacingly towards her.

In fact this seven foot tall embodiment of depression slipped the child's notice entirely until it stood right in front of her. The creature raised it's bony skeleton like hand above her head and began to lower it atop her forehead when the girl looked up.

She smiled. The figure was taken aback by her expression. Nobody had ever shown him any form of positivity before, it was..... odd. The infant plucked a white and yellow daisy from the bed beside her small feet and held it towards him. "You look sad" Sigyn decided. The creature warily reached out towards her and took the flower. The pure white petals immediately turned black and shrivelled up dead.

To his surprise, the girl simply giggled "you can do tricks" she exclaimed excitedly "my friend Loki can do tricks like that! He can even make fireworks come out of his hands!" The creature looked back down at the flower which was now dust in his hand. "I'm Sigyn" blabbed on the child "what's your name?"

"Death".

Death looked back up at Sigyn "you are young" he told her "you are happy, this universe will break you, the only way to beat the horrors is to become the cause, you serve me now" he placed his large cold hand on her forehead before she could protest and let his cruel intentions finally seep into her innocent mind. The process was more difficult than Death had anticipated. There was a force inside of her that fought against him. There was power in this child. There was will. And now, there was evil.