Chapter 4 (Part 1)

POV (Y/N)

I was walking back to the ORC building with Asia still in my arms. I look down and see that she has fallen asleep. I smile and chuckle a bit seeing her sleep in my arms. I turn my attention back ahead and think about Freed. I want what's best for all my children, I mean what parent doesn't? But I know that not every one of my children can be saved. It saddens me to know and think this, but someone like Asia really makes me happy. But in the world of supernatural there isn't that many humans that know and are strong. Doesn't mean that there isn't any, just that there are very little. The thought eases me knowing that I don't have to hurt any of my children.

After the many thoughts inside my head I eventually reach the school gates. They're of course closed due it being so late, but it doesn't matter to me since I can just jump over. I made sure not to wake up Asia when I did so. Going back to walking it was a short distance to the clubhouse, so I quickly made it inside. I made it to the doors of the main room and knocked. Kiba opened up and smiled seeing me, but it then turned into confusion when he saw Asia in my arms.

Kiba: "Father, I'm glad you're fine, but who is that?"

(Y/N): "No need to be worried about your old man. And to answer your question this is Asia."

He moved to the side to let me in and I entered seeing most of the club sitting.

Issei: "(Y/N)! What happened and why do you have Asia in your arms?"

(Y/N): "First lower your voice she is sleeping. Second when I told you to go back I went inside and met a stray priest. He didn't like the fact that I defended devils so he attacked me, much to my disappointment I to knock him out. And third Asia was there with no knowledge of who she was working with so I brought her back here."

Issei: "Sorry... But what would have happened if you weren't there?"

(Y/N): "You could've been killed...."

He gave me a surprised look and which shortly turned into a frustrated one. He walked back to the couch and started to go into his head to think. I walk over to the other couch and sat next to Koneko with Asia still resting on me. I start to stroke her head since my child was so adorable when she was asleep. I look over to Koneko and see she was eyeing Asia for some reason, and then I realized why.

(Y/N): "You can have your turn soon enough Koneko."

She turned her head to avoid my gaze at her. I chuckled at that as I gave my focus back to Asia.

(To be clear she didn't blush) 

Akeno: "Papa..."

I look to see Akeno on the other couch pouting.

(Y/N): "You kids are so needy, but you also will get your turn Akeno."

I set Asia onto the couch as I get up to stand. I move a bit to the side to get some space, as I stretch a bit. After I was done with my stretches I turn my attention to Kiba and Akeno.

(Y/N): "Kiba, Akeno. Come here."

They were confused by complied anyways. When they were both in front of me I bring them both into a embrace.

 When they were both in front of me I bring them both into a embrace