Chapter 4.5

POV (Y/N) 

I woke up after a good nights of sleep. Remembering last night I quickly gained a bitter taste in my mouth thinking about it. Deciding its best to just push it out of my mind, I went over to my room to check on Mitelt. I opened the door to see a a confused Mitelt sitting up from the bed looking around.

(Y/N): "Sorry room is a bit bland. I only recently moved in here."

She then spots me and made a angry face.

Mitelt: "You! Why am I here! What happened when you knocked me out!?"

(Y/N): "First because I felt like it. Second I killed Dohna-what's his face then shortly after Raynare. After that I brought you here."

Mitelt hearing how I killed two of her companions gained a sad look. I walked over and sat down on the bed.

(Y/N): "I give ya two options. You don't look like an idiot to try and kill me, so you can leave if you want. Or you can stay and be treated nicely, and not worry about getting hunted."

(Now to bring out my random bullshit mastery!)

Mitelt sat there thinking about it.

Mitelt: "But why are you even giving me that second option?"

(Y/N): "Have you killed any humans?"

Mitelt: "Well no, I'm always on lookout and never went out hunting. That's more of the others jobs."

(Y/N): "And you seemed like a young fallen, so I thought why not be your father and help you."

She quickly became confused when I said "be your father and help you".

Mitelt: "What do you mean by that?"

(Y/N): "I didn't want to see someone so young possibly die in a losing fight."

Mitelt: "What makes you think it's a losing fight?"

(Y/N): "Well now that I'm here, not much can beat me."

(He almost beat Zeus just to remind you) 

Mitelt: "Well.... I guess I'll stay here."

Standing up I went over to the door then turned to look at her.

(Y/N): "While I did say I would treat you nicely doesn't mean I won't punish you when you do something bad."

Knowing how strong I am she just nodded fast. 

(Y/N): "Good, and just go to the living room if you want to watch TV."

After that I left the room with some clothes, and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

-Small Timeskip-

The Modern Age has amazing ways to shower it always amazes me. After getting dressed, I left the bathroom. Now I could just use a Magic Circle to just transport over to the ORC, but I'm not lazy to not walk to school. I went over to Issei's door and knocked.

(Y/N): "Issei, you dressed yet? Hurry up and come down to eat."

Issei: *muffled* "Yeah! Just give me a sec!"

I decide to just go downstairs and sit at the table to wait for Issei. Shortly after he came down and sat at the table.

-Small Timeskip.... Again-

Having a nice breakfast, Issei and I left for school. Shortly after leaving I was wondering what kids do nowadays for fun.

(Y/N): "Hey Issei, what do kids your age do for fun?"