Chapter 7

I'm super lazy so what I'm going to do is skip the training and rating game. 

There is nothing that can have (Y/N) help and change anything. Training them would still have them lose, and he cannot join the rating game unless its a totally stupid and bullshit reason.

 The reason why I haven't made a new chapter for a bit, is because a mix of laziness and not thinking of a scenario to replace the training and rating game.

=====================================================================

POV (Y/N)

Asia and I opened the door to Issei's room to check up on him. The door opened to reveal a recovered Issei sitting on his bed.

Asia: "Issei-san?"

Asia dropped the bowl of water she was carrying and jumped towards Issei, laying on his chest. 

Issei: "Asia? What's wrong?"

Asia: "Thank goodness, you finally woke up!"

(Y/N): "You've been out for 2 days."

Issei: "2 days?!"

(Y/N): "Asia has been worrying you wouldn't wake up."

Issei sat up again while caressing Asia's hair.

Issei: "Sorry for making you worry."

Asia: "It's fine now that you're awake."

(Y/N): "I can already tell that you're going to-"

Issei: "I'm going to meet with president."

(Y/N): *sigh* "Knew it."

Asia: "Let me come with you! I can fight now, and I can use my healing magic! I dont want to be saved anymore."

Issei: "It's fine Asia, I'm just going to go there, beat up Riser, and save the president."

Asia: "But you'll come back bloody, warn out, and messed up again!"

(Y/M): "He wont be, if he's not the one fighting, Riser."

They both looked at me.

(Y/N): "I'll go there with Issei and give the brat a lesson."

Asia: "But I also don't want to see you getting hurt!"

I acted like my heart had been shot by an arrow.

(Y/N): "Do you underestimate your own father that much?"

Asia: "N-No!"

(Y/N): "Then you don't have to worry about anything, Asia."

Issei: "I'll get ready then."

(Y/N): "It's a wedding right? I guess I'll dress for the occasion. Tiamat has been wanting to see me in a suit."

-Timeskip- 

POV a mix of POV I guess? Just a unique POV

Riser: "My empress, Rias Gremory!"

Rias was being transported into the hall by a magic circle. Right after she fully materialized in, a sudden loud bang rang through the hall, as everyone turned to look at the big doors. One of the guards of this event, was launched through the doors. As two people covered by the darkness came walking in.

???: "You should've worn a suit."

???: "Why would I wear a suit to a wedding like this?"

???: "It may not be a wedding you like, but it's still a wedding. You have to dress for the occasion no matter how you feel."