Valhalla Part 3 👼

(Y/n) yawned softly, the sound of her footsteps resounding on the pavement. It was a Saturday, that meant no work.

The (h/c)-ette was glad since her mind needed rejuvenating. Her body felt sore, her legs especially from standing.

The battle between Valhalla and Toman was approaching soon.

(Y/n) went into a Ramen shop. After placing her order for a chicken miso soup, she sat down on the wooden table, elbows on top with her head resting in her hands.

"Ara? (Y/n)?" Looking up, (Y/n) spotted Smiley and Angry wearing aprons as they approached her with a steaming hot bowl of noodles. The pink floofy haired boy placed her meal on the table before taking the seat opposite her, a grin on his face.

Angry had a blush on his face, averting his eyes from (Y/n). He was a shy one. Smiley chuckled, turning back to the girl, "What are you doing here? Going out or something?" He inquired curiously, making her laugh.

Shaking her head, (Y/n) replied, "No. I was about to go shopping for some clothes and body care." She ate her noodles, sighing in contentment, "I ran out of my lotion so I have to buy some more."

Smiley hummed with intrigue. "Really? Why don't you go with Emma?" He asked.

Waving her hand dismissively, she spoke, "I don't want to bother her. Besides, this is more of a 'me time.'" (Y/n) placed down her empty bowl, clapping her hands and muttering a 'thanks'.

Angry then looked at her, "Are you nervous about the fight?" He questioned. Both Kawata twins waited for her answer.

"No. Why should I be nervous? Because of Baji?" (Y/n) scoffed, licking her lips, "This fight is for everybody's satisfaction, more for Mikey and Kazutora."

Smiley hummed, looking at his empty ramen bowl, "You're not wrong about that. I think Mikey is especially looking forward to this fight."

"Wouldn't be the first." (Y/n) leaned back against her chair, glancing out the ramen shop, "Mikey is always thrilled for a fight, a little too much in my opinion."

Smiley laughed while Angry remained silent, mentally agreeing with the (h/c)-ette. "Aren't you the same too, Princess-chan?" He teased.

Grumbling to herself, (Y/n) huffed, "I don't know why you insist on calling me that silly nick-name." She was referring to the dumb title Baji and the other founders of Toman gave her when they created their gang.

"Because it suits you." Angry murmured shyly, turning away from her so she wouldn't see his flushed face.

"Think of it like this, you're our princess of Toman and we're your knights in shining armor ready to go into battle so you don't have to." Smiley grinned, making

(Y/n) scrunched her face. The pink floofy haired boy laughed at her expression, "You don't have to like it, just accept it."

'Yeah right.' (Y/n) thought with a sigh. 'I may be the 'princess', but even a princess has thorns ready to prick anyone who tries to mess with her kingdom.'

October 29th, 2017

Takemichi looked at Naoto with tears in his eyes, "Mikey wouldn't kill anyone! I believe in him! But when we were talking to Draken-kun, I keep seeing glimpses of that time. Memories I shouldn't even have are popping up in my head!"

"Baji lying on the ground...Kazutora on the ground....and Mikey-kun covered in blood. I have no idea if these are real, but, Mikey-kun's devastated face...I have to save him...." Takemichi cried, tears pooling out of his eyes like big water droplets.