Tenjiku Part 3 ☯️

Staring at the bouquet of flowers on the counter, (Y/n) had a confused expression till she read the small note attached to it. 'Baby, Tenjiku needs a Queen, and I choose you, so spread those legs for me'

When (Y/n) went in for work early, her boss informed her that there was a gift for her. He pointed to the bouquet of fresh roses that a handsome young man with platinum blonde hair and hanafuda earrings gave him, instructing—more like threatening—for him to make sure he gave it to her and not to read the private message he wrote for her.

Scoffing, (Y/n) was about to throw them away, but why waste such nice flowers? She decided to hand them to a couple who entered the store to buy.....condoms, but they didn't want it.

Anyways, she was now sitting behind the counter, a homemade lunchbox in front on her and a magazine in her hand. The bell chimed.

Looking up, she saw Baji, Kazutora and Mitsuya. The three boys beamed when they saw (Y/n), walking towards her with their hands kept in their pockets, "Hey, baby." Baji said.

Kazutora, Mitsuya and (Y/n) paused, "Baby?" They spoke in unison. Two in jealousy and the other in confusion.

Baji froze, a sheepish grin on his face. The endearment just came naturally to him. He really did love the (h/c)-ette after all.

"What brings you boys here today?" (Y/n) closed her magazine, placing it down beside her as she continued eating her lunch, which consisted of turkey finger sandwiches, berries, and yogurt.

Kazutora's fingers picked one of the strawberries from her box and ate it, "We were taking a ride around the block and decided to get some Peyoung Yakisoba since Baji was craving."

"Mm." (Y/n) nodded in understanding, knowing how much the raven-haired male loved Peyoung Yakisoba.

Baji scowled at his friends, grumbling to himself.

Mitsuya's eyes caught the bouquet of red roses and quirked an eyebrow, "What's with the roses?" He gestured his hand to the flowers.

Baji and Kazutora instantly diverted their eyes to the bouquet, burning holes into it and hoping it might catch on fire.

(Y/n) glanced at them before taking a look at the boys, "Oh, those? Apparently someone gave it to my boss so he can give them to me."

"......"

The roses were instantly snatched from the table by Kazutora, who dumped them onto the ground, stepping on them fiercely as he glared daggers into them. His chest heaved, nostrils flaring.

The male paused, looking at Baji, Mitsuya, and (Y/n), who stared at him with incredulous looks. Kazutora ran a hand through his hair, licking his lips, "...Sorry."

(Y/n) blinked, looking at the destroyed flowers, "...Thanks. I was gonna get rid of them anyways." She smiled.

Kazutora smiled smugly, "No problem."

"So any idea on who gave you the flowers?" Mitsuya went back to questioning her, a curiosity deep inside him. He will never admit he's jealous. No way in hell.

"What!?" A deep voice shouted, causing them to turn around and see Taiju. The big bulky male entered the store in hopes to see the (h/c)-ette only to hear that someone gave his girl flowers!?

Mitsuya widened his eyes, not expecting to see the male since the Black Dragon and Toman conflict, "Taiju."

The bulky male ignored him, walking towards the (h/c)-ette, who stared at him. His fingers brushed her cheek gently, eyes staring down at her, "Baby, what's this I hear about flowers?! If it's flowers you want I'll you give you the whole damn garden!" He grinned madly.