Shinichiro Ending

A/n: Please comment and tell what you think!!

*Sigh*

This was the hundredth time Shinichiro sighed today. It wasn't the usual sigh when someone annoys you or you're exasperated. This sigh was full of blissful love. That's right.

Sano Shinichiro was sighing in bliss because he is happy. Happy isn't even an understatement, he was over the moon. After patiently waiting for so long till (Y/n) was eighteen, he can finally say that the (h/c)-ette was his.

He finally has a girlfriend. He was so used to being rejected by any female he tried approach that he was unsure if the same thing would happen with (Y/n). He was nervous and scared to confess to her, to pronounce his growing love for her in fear she might think he was a pedophile for harboring such feelings for her but he was wrong.

(Y/n) wasn't upset. In fact, she was glad he had waited and respected her enough to not try anything with her till she was an adult. She originally thought Shinichiro had a puppy crush on her but overtime, she realized it was more than that when he had kissed her and even confessed. So she chose him.

She chose Shinichiro because he was loving, caring and sweet. He wasn't strong physically but he made it up with his charismatic persuasion. He wasn't admired for nothing.

Shinichiro was humming happily as he tinkered with a motorbike he was working on. He screwed on some bolts and put enough air in the wheels.

Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi were hanging out in his shop like usual. It was like the whole gang was back to how it was before everything happened. Inupi was beside him handing the tools while working on another motorbike simultaneously.

"What's with you Romeo?" Takeomi sported his expensive clothes, the money he used was from his siblings success as famous Youtubers, and he was their self-proclaimed producer. Smh.

"He's in love, what else." Wakasa replied, amused. Inupi chuckled, handing his boss the tools while simultaneously working on another bike. Multitasking. "He got the jewel of all jewels."