Bonten Arc Part 2 🎴

(y/n) has stopped working at the convenience store and was now a hotel manager. She loved her job because she was always meeting new customers with different personalities and attitude. It was funny.

The hotel she was working at was a classy one. It wasn't too expensive nor cheap, but it was certainly lavish.

Right now, it was her day off. So she decided to head to the pet store where baji, chifuyu and kazutora were. Those three were a chaotic group and caused the most ruckus in their own shop. Despite that, their good looks attracted the ladies and brought them business.

"hey." (y/n) smiled, entering the store. The three adult men looked to the door, brightening up at the sight of the girl.

"sup, (y/n)!" chifuyu greeted with a grin. kazutora approached her, his hair in a bun. He held her hand, smiling at her, which she returned.

baji pulled (y/n) away from them, a wolfish grin on his face, "hey! I just got some peyoung yakisoba! wanna split half with me?"

chifuyu faked gasp, holding his hand to his chest, "baji!! Are you cheating on me!! We always split peyoung yakisoba together!" He huffed.

baji rolled his eyes, a grin curling onto his lips, "so what? When it comes to (y/n), I'd pick her over you." He was smacked in the head by chifuyu. The two beginning to banter, occasionally pushing one another.

kazutora and (y/n) stood side by side, staring at them. "what a bunch of idiots." He said, causing the (h/c)-ette to nod in agreement. The two turned their backs to them, looking at the cages where dogs, puppies, cats, kittens or other small animals were locked in; all rescued and healthy.

"that puppy is cute." (y/n) mumbled, intensely staring at a golden retriever, who was yapping in the cage, all excited at seeing a new person.

kazutora smiles, softening his eyes at the girl. He approached the cage, opening it and gently taking out the puppy. He approached her, holding out the golden retriever for her, "hold him."

"can i?" She asks, he nods,

(y/n) reluctantly held the puppy, brushing her fingers against kazutora's slender ones. She stroked the fur as the puppy licked all over her face, causing her to giggle. kazutora smiles, instinctively brushing his fingers through her hair, causing her to look at him.

"here, he likes it when you brush his ears, just like this." He stood behind her, taking her hand and positioning it behind the puppy's ear, brushing it gently. His fingers interlocked with hers, hot breath touching her ear, causing her to shudder.

He was yanked away from her, hearing baji's voice, full of envy, "oi! what the fuck are you doing, kazutora?" baji cracked his knuckles with an irked grin.

chifuyu held an amused smile, not doing anything but watching.

(y/n) watched the scene play out as her fingers gently carded through the puppy's fur before handing it back to chifuyu, "thanks for letting me play with him." She told them.

Baji looked at her, brushing his shoulder-length raven hair with his hand, "if you want I can give him to you, free of charge." He grinned.

Ah, the favoritism. He would only do this for the woman he loves.

Shaking her head in refusal, (y/n) looked at them with a smile, "no, that's okay. having a pet is a lot of responsibility and right now I'm pretty busy." She explained.

The three men nodded their heads in understanding.

"oh, we were gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out later today?" kazutora questioned, one hand on his hip. "today's your day off, right?" The other two look at her as well.