Bonten Extra 1

"I don't like this." Rindou continuously shook his head in disapproval. "Is she fucking insane? She could get hurt!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at the younger Haitani's complains through her ear-microphone. She was heading into the interrogation room to find out information from Bonten's enemies. She was going solo of course, not after making them agree to do it in the first place.

Ever since she was 'kidnapped' Mikey nor the others have ever let her do anything strenuous or dangerous. In fact, they preferred to keep her in their penthouse where they can see her monotone and blank face staring right back at them before she demanded to leave and do something. They just ignored her and peppered her with kisses...which she shoved their faces away.

"I could hear you, ya know." The (h/c)-ette piped in, exasperatedly sighing, "I'm not as weak as you portray me as."

"I didn't say you were," The younger Haitani sighed, "I just don't want to see you get hurt if he breaks out of his restraints—which I highly doubt—and attack you!"

Sanzu scoffed, eyeing him distastefully, "are you saying my specially made handcuffs are breakable?!" An irk mark appeared on his head, "I had it built for torture alone!!"

Mikey silenced them with a look immediately, eyes narrowing dangerously, "shut the fuck up, bastards." He threatened.

Sanzu instantly straightened up while the other guys—minus kakucho—rolled their eyes at the pinkette's sudden obedience.

The Bonten boys turned back to the cameras where (y/n) now entered the room.

The (h/c)-ette blinked at the sight of a chained up man all bloodied up and half-dead. She remained quiet when he suddenly bust out laughing, "so this is what the great Bonten resorts to? A whore? What're you gonna do? Suck my dick?! Ha! Even then I wouldn't tell you shit!" He spat.

In the control room where Mikey and the other executives were, their faces held thunderous expressions as the urge to mutilate the guy was itching at their chest.

How dare this filth speak to her in such a disgusting way. It was unacceptable! "Can I fucking kill him?!" Sanzu spoke with gritted teeth.

"Go ahead, we'll be right behind you." Kakucho growled out, his protective instinct for the girl coming out.

"As long as I get to bash his face in first." Ran reached for his baton, the cold metal grazing his finger tips.

Before Mikey can utter a command, the men heard (y/n) mumble something inaudibly. Their brows furrowed in confusion and mild shock when the man started telling her everything that they needed to know.

"Wha..? What the fuck just happened!?" Rindou clicked his tongue in confusion, peering at the monitors to see if he missed something.

"Didn't he say he wasn't gonna tell her anything? Did his heart suddenly change or what?" Takeomi scratched his head with mild confusion.

Mikey and the others were so caught up with trying to figure out what just transpired in those five seconds till the door opened, revealing the (h/c)-ette with a smile, "satisfied?"

"Um...babe, that's great and all, but how the fuck did you convince him to tell you?" Kokonoi scratched his head in confusion.

Mikey and the executives watched in silence as (y/n) put a finger to her lips, "it's just a rumor." She smirked, causing their hearts to thump at the look she was giving them. Holy fuck!

/////////////////

(Y/n) laid limp on Kakucho's bare chest. The male was resting on the couch with the girl while the others were discussing their meeting in the living room, taking advantage of the (h/c)-ette being there so they can ask for advice if they need any.