The Party

Hi, I'm Emily Carson. I just moved here from Georgia with my mom. After we finished moving into  apartment, I went for a walk in the park. I sat on the bench and watched the kids play. I hope I can have kids one day, I thought. Suddenly I saw something at the corner of my eye. I turned and saw a girl walking towards me.
"Hi," I said.
"Hi," she replied." I'm Rebecca."
"I'm Emily. I'm new to this town."
"I figured that." Rebecca said smiling. I already liked her. I liked the way she dressed. She wore a neon pink tank top and neon green sweatpants. She had long jet black hair and blue eyes. She looked beautiful.
" I live down the street. How about you." Rebecca did not just say that.
" I live down the street too. What's your apartment number?" I asked.
"3210."
" I'm 3211. Rebecca we're next door neighbors." I was going crazy.
"Cool! Hey you wanna come to a party?"
"I'll have to ask my mom. Give me your number so I can call you."
"Okay. 5612362571. Now give me yours."
"Okay.5613228235. See you later Rebecca."
"Bye!" I ran home so I could ask right away.
"Hey mom."
"Hey Emily."
"I was wondering if I could go to a party with a friend."
"Yeah sure."
"Thanks mom." I ran to my room and  called Rebecca immediately. After two rings she picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey Rebecca, its Emily. My mom said I could go."
"Cool. I'm gonna pick you up."
"Okay. See you." I hung up and went to look for my short dress. I found it and ran out the door. My mom will not approve of what I'm wearing. Rebecca came with her car and I jumped in. We arrived within 30 minutes. The party looked sick. Once we walked in we were swarmed with loud music and the smell of alcohol. Rebecca pulled me to the dance floor. We danced for 30 minutes until I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw a tall guy with brown bushy hair and green eyes. He looked handsome. He took my hand and led me to a room. He locked the door and took off his clothes. I took off my dress and he smiled.
"I'm Alex," he said.
"I'm Emily," I replied.
"Well Emily, you're about to have the night of your life." The last thing I remember is Alex on top of me.