I'M WHAT!!!!

I'm in the last class of the day thinking on how I'm going to deal with Alex. I hear the bell ring and I pack my notebooks and pencils.Then I walk home hoping mom won't be home but my hope went down the drain when I saw my mom's car in the parking lot with a police car next to it. I went inside to find mom in the kitchen crying with two policemen trying to comfort her. None of then noticed me there.

"What is going on here?" I asked. They looked at me and my mom looked relieved but sad.the two policemen looked at each other then left looking sad.

"Honey, I was so worried about you last night but then I remembered you went to a party and probably slept over at a friend's house." She answered.

"Ok but what was this about and why were there policemen in the house?" I asked.

"Um...we are getting kicked out of this house because I'm being sued by your school so we need to move." She explained. I got angry.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SUED MOM!!! WE JUST GOT HERE AND WE HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN!!!" I yelled. Then she told me that she wasn't paying for the school. I just glared at her and shook my head then ran up the stairs to pack. I'm not moving, I'm going to live Rebecca for now. After I packed all my stuff I did my homework and went to bed.

🔸6:00 in the morning🔸

I woke and immediately felt sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom. Right when I was in front of the toilet I threw up what was in my stomach. Since today was a Saturday I called the doctors telling them I'm coming in for a checkup at 7:30 since it was already 6:10. I know what your thinking. Why was your first day of school on a Friday? I don't know and I don't care.