Epilogue Pt. 1 - Proposal

Shoutouts:
@gizzybear56
@Bella2163
@JessicaFischer555
@KateGeorge15
@iqrashah12
@ReginaWolf10
@NatalieAckle
@lovebvbforever22
@rstant4
@smat86
@jaundajoo03
@leanndean
@qaalicadey
@RoxeneGreen810

So I decided not to do the authors note because i know you guys are anticipating to see end the this book and to see the sequel. Also i don't know if i should but im going to delete the chapters at the beginning of the book that say that i stopped the book because its bothering me and no one really needs to see that. Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter and instead of only a part 1 and 2 there is going to be a part 3. Love you guys!
-Ro💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✨Alex's POV✨

We reached Emily's Mom's house and we took the twins into the small household. Emily's mother has been dying to see them. I cant blame her though, the twins are adorable. We gently place them on the couch.

"Finally! I have been waiting to see these little butterflies! They are so cute!" Emily giggles at her mother's childish behavior.

"Mom you saw them 2 weeks ago."

"Ugh thats too long!" Emily smiled and walked off to kitchen. I followed and grabbed her wrist lightly.

"Hey, babe?" She looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Would you want to go on a date tonight?"

"Tonight? What about the twins?"

"Your mom can take care of them for us."

"I don't know, Alex..."

"Please? I have something very important to ask you."

"Okay, okay, Ill go but we need to ask my mom."

"Okay."

~

✨Emily's POV✨

"You know, I never thought in a million years, that you, Emily Carson, would wear makeup." I look up at my mom as she stands in the doorway of my old bedroom. I giggle.

"Well, I never thought in a million years, that I, Emily Carson, would go on a date." I get up and wall to the full sized mirror looking at myself. My mom walks up behind me.

I wore a purple and black frilly dress that went to my knees with black accessory rings, a copper necklace, some studded earrings, and dark purple boots. My hair was curled and styled to the side with a black flower crown to go with it. My makeup consisted of eyeliner and a light shade of purple lipstick.

 My makeup consisted of eyeliner and a light shade of purple lipstick

"You look beautiful." My mom said.

"I dont see it." I tilt my head to the side. "I mean, you can dress me in all the cute clothes you want but, im still the plain Emily."

"Dont think like that." My mom stands in front of me. "You are beautiful no matter what. Dont doubt yourself. You are lucky to have a boyfriend like Alex. Just hope he stays." I smile.

"Thanks, Mom."

"No problem, sweetie." She kisses my cheek.

"Ready to go?" I look at the door to see Alex dressed in a fancy suit and holding roses. I giggle and nod, walking towards him. He hands me the roses and i gladly take them. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you." I kiss him softly and he puts his hands on my waist. I pull away and wave bye to my mom. She waves back, smiling, and me and Alex make our way out of the house.

We walked to the car and, him being a total gentleman, opened the door for me. I giggled and kissed his cheek then got in the car. He closed the door for me and got into the driver's seat.

"You look handsome." I say staring at his features.

"And you look gorgeous." I smile.

"What's the question you wanted to ask me?"

"That's for later, babe. Let's just hope you say yes."

~

"Golden chandeliers and golden plates? Alex how much does this restaurant cost?" I look at Alex in shock and he smiles.

"A lot of money." I smile and playfully hit his arm.

"Don't spoil me! I don't deserve it."

"Oh, but you do deserve it." He pulls out a chair for me and I sit down, thanking him. He sit down across from me, smiling like a child.

"You're really happy tonight." I smile. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I get a little suspicious but I shrug it off as the waitress walks over to our table. She hands us our menus then she take out a notepad.

"What would you two like to drink tonight?" She asks.

"Water is fine, thank you." Alex says and I nod in agreement. The waitress writes that down and walks away. I look at menu.

"I don't know what any of this is and its really expensive." I stare at the menu drooling at all the delicious food.

"Ill just order the same thing for both of us."

"Sounds good to me." I put the menu down and smile at Alex. He was looking over the menu and tapping his fingers against the table. He looked really cute. How did i get so lucky?

The waitress came back with our drinks and set them down on the table. I didn't pay attention when Alex was ordering our food, i just looked around and admired the beauty of this restaurant. Everything was either gold or silver with a little bit of ruby here and there. Why such an expensive place? Well it doesn't matter, i had a feeling tonight will be a night i would remember forever.

Without even realizing how much time i spent taking in everything. I food came to the table. Smiling, we immediately dug in.

~

We finished our meal and now Alex was staring at me intently. It got me slightly worried.

"Alex, are you okay."

"Emily, i know we haven't been dating long and i know you're still young but i love you so much. Theres not a second of the day that i don't think about you. You're in my mind 24/7. And having twins just made me realize that a mistake doesn't always has to be called a mistake." I smiled.

"You're so sweet, Alex."

"Emily, you know that question i wanted to ask you?" I nodded, slightly confused. He got up out of his seat and got down on one knee in front me. My eyes widened as he pulled out a small box from his pocket. He opened the box, showing a beautiful rose gold ring. "Emily Carson, will you marry me?" I felt tears stream down my cheers as i jumped up.

"Yes! Yes, Alex, of course!" He smiled and stood up sliding the ring on my finger. We shared a passionate kiss then hugged as everyone in the restaurant clapped.

This is definitely a night i will remember. Forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry. Its not the end of the story. Yet.