Your My Teacher!!

Hey guys sorry I haven't written I have been extremely busy with summer chores. Also I'm a junior bridesmaid for my godmothers wedding so I have to practice a dance and walk so yeah. Here's the chapter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

✨Emily's POV✨

I wake up to find that I am in an unfamiliar room. I turn and find Alex sleeping peacefully. I smiled at how sexy he looked when he is sleeping. Then I realized that my mom would kill me if I didn't show up. I quickly got out of bed and put on my clothes. I ran out the door and sprinted toward my house.

When I got there my mom's car wasn't there. I quickly went inside and changed for school. I then heard a car door outside so I checked out my window. I saw my mom come out of the car.

Shit. I have to get out of here before my mom sees me.

After my mom came in I jumped out the window. My house was a one story so I closed the window after I jumped.

I pulled out my phone and called Rebecca. After two rings she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rebecca, its me. Have you gone to school yet?"

"No I'm in my car about to go."

"Um can you pick me up from my house. I missed the bus."

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks." After that I hung up and waited for Rebecca's car to show up. After about twenty minutes I saw it slowly stop. I walked to it and jumped in.

After thirty minutes we arrived it our school. I was the new kid so everybody looked at me weirdly. I just ignored it.

The bell rang and it was time for class. I entered and looked at the teacher. I stopped dead in my tracks because what I saw surprised me.

Alex was standing at the desk. He finally looked up and stated clearly shocked. I looked down and walked to my seat.

✨Alex's POV✨
I looked up saw Emily staring at me. I stared back. I was pissed, shocked, angry, and hurt. I didn't know she was in high school. She looked down and walked to her seat.

"Mrs.Carson, I would like to speak with you after class." She just nodded.

❇ After class ❇

✨Emily's POV✨

After class I waited till everyone left until I walked up to Mr. Jones desk.( Mr. Jones is Alex)

"Hey. You said you need talk to me." I said.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL!" He said pissed.

"FIRST OF ALL YOU DIDNT ASK! SECOND OF ALL WE WERE BOTH DRUNK! AND THIRD OF ALL I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO BE MY TEACHER!" Now I was pissed.

"You know what just get out." He said.

"Gladly." And then stormed out. I didn't want to be anywhere near him but sadly I had him for the rest of the year.