No More Reasons

Jeremy's POV

You only have a month to spare for your life, make the most out of it...

My doctor repeatedly said to me, yah, aparently I only have atleast 30 and a day to live. Why would I wait for more 30 days of agony when I can end it in a day?

I went to my cab and started the engine, I drove wherever this vehicle could take me, I should careless even in my driving now right? The rain is pouring so hard but whatever, I drove as fast as I could not minding the complaints of every car drivers I bumped my car into. Then it stoped. It automatically stopped! Stupid! I am so stupid! I'm out of gas! Tsk!
I looked around me and realized I am in a sidewalk in a middle of a bridge. Seems like the universe is sympathyzing with me. Telling me it's about time. The water under it seems to be inviting to dive-in and forget this world, forget everything and be drowned forever. I smiled. Why not? Huh! My doctor told me I got 30 remaining days of my life but I could just make it a day. Why would I choose to agonized within 30days more?
I looked up above and smiled bitterly, okay! You won! If this is how you want my 23 years of existence to end then be it!
I readyd myself to take of as I climb the rails ...

Bela's POV

I hate this world! I hate my life! I hate everything about me! All I wanted is to be loved at the first place, but why can't I have that simple thing!?

"You are such a worthless person in this family! Better leave!"

Those words kept in repeating as if they are taunting me, reminding me of how worthless a person I am. Nobody cares about me anymore, my mother disowned me, the only person who'm I experienced being cared and loved abandoned me. And my father left me.

"Who would want to be your friend? You worthless, ugly freaking mute!" Those memories kept on playing. Maybe they are right, someone like me is never deserving of anything!

I am ready, ready to go under this deep water and never return into such a cruel world! I closed my eyes, tears came rushing but I could careless. I jump!...

Eih? I shoul've felt the cold water now but instead, I felt a warm embrace, I felt safe. But wait!!!!

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of thing I've ever seen my entire life... a reflection of the water under this bridge and the heavens, a pair of blue ovals giving me the feeling of comfort...

Jeremy's POV

I was holding her in my arms, just a while I was about to take off that same old rail and jump in that inviting cold water but I saw her, I try to observed at first and it was confirmed she too is about to do what I have should have done. I can't let this happen, I don't know why but I have the urge to stop her, but who am I kidding? Why should I do that? I came here to do what she's about to do, I should careless! When I saw her about to jump I wasn't able to control myself, I rushed to her and pulled her to me, just realizing later on, I am embracing her, wrapping her around my arms with a fear that if I let her go, she'll succeed with her plan. Then she opened her eyes, I was so shocked to see the loneliest pair of eyes I've ever seen my entire life! Why should this thing happen? I thought there's no more equivalence to the feeling of loneliness and rage I have been ever since I learned about my situation, but why does her eyes tells me I am wrong? Because just now, all I want to do is to make her happy and not wanting to see those sad pair of beautiful eyes again...