A Beautiful Reason To Hope

Bela's POV

I woke up early today, and went to school. For you to know I chose to live alone now. My family doesn't want me in their lives and in their house so maybe I should just be on my own. I rented a small apartment enought for someone like me. I am 19 years old already. Supposed to be my life has ended yesterday but that guy, that guy saved me and promised me to give me 30 reasons to live. I thanks the heavens for sending that guy in my life, atleast maybe he's right I may have one reason to die but he'll give me 30 reasons to live. I am clinging on his reasons now. What are they? Maybe there are still hopes for me? Maybe I can still learn to be happy even without my family, or even without those people who cares for me? Maybe? Too many maybe, but even so, I wanted to trust him. The stranger who will give me 30 reasons to continue living. That stranger who stayed by my side in my misery. That stranger who saved me from death, maybe I can find hope from him...

What time is it? I looked at my wristwatch and I saw it's already 4:00pm the exact time when my life was about to end yesterday. I rushed in that same exact place where I and mr. Stranger agreed to meet once again.

There he is, standing at the back of his cab, wearing a black and white checkered polo-shirt. I can say that the guy is handsome, neat, and charismatic. He has this bright smile that could enlighten my feelings, and those eyes, his beautiful mixture of heaven and water color of eyes seems so kind. What am I thinking, I rushed towards him, his expression never changed, he is still smiling.

"Are you ready to know the first reason why you should live?" He asked me.

"I am?" I wrote as an answer

"Why aren't you sure?" He said while laughing. Come on I'll show you. He held my hand and lead me towards his cab.

Jeremy's POV

I tooked her to the city and we've walked together, I lead her towards  the street where there are many people living without home. I saw the shocked in her face.

"Look at those people, they don't have their homes but they chose to live no matter how difficult it is for them to live". I said. I saw her looked at the ground.
I grabbed her left hand and lead her to a food kioks in town, I bought all the foods I can hold and she helped me with it. I decided to share all those foods to those homeless people.

"Isn't it hard to not have a home?" I as asked one of the guys.

"It's beyond difficult, my dear child, but some people are kind enough just like the both of you, that even if it's difficult sometimes, they shed hope by showing some kind of humanity and sympathy for us". He said. I myself was amazed by what he said.
I looked at her, and I saw Amazement in her twinkling eyes too. I can't help but to looked at her secretly. I just loved every expression on her face.

We stayed there and enjoy the foods together with those people. Then decided to went on.

"Thank you for this day." She wrote in her note

"You are welcome, you see? Hope is one of the biggest thing those people are holding to even how difficult life offers for them. If there is life, there is always hope. It's one of the many reasons why you should continue your life". I blatantly told her. I looked at her face and saw a smile on those lips, I smiled back.

The next day, I've waited for her again. And mind you, I wasn't able to know her name yet, today, I promised to ask her and introduce myself as well.

"Hi". I read from her note.

"Hi, before I continue giving you the 2nd reason, let me first introduce myself". At last I had the courage. I saw amusement on her face seemingly just realized that we've been together and talked for sometime now but yet it's the first time we'll have proper introduction. I laughed secretly at the idea.

"I am sory, my name is Bela". I've read from her note.

"Bela? Wow what a beautiful name." I honestly exclaimed. "By the way, my name is Jeremy, nice meeting you Bela." I repeatedly pronounce her name, indulging the sweetness it sounded unto my ears. We shook hands then I lead her all the way to my cab.