His Reason

Someone's POV

He's looking so happy again, but as I looked at his happy face I can't help but to cry. I am silently looking at him behind my window pane. Why does he have to act so tough when the truth is he's already hurting deep inside.
I wanted to shout at him, yell at him punched him so hard that he will be able to wake up in his sleep. I hate the situation! Why does it have to happen to him! Why!

I looked at the blue sky, and so many birds flying in flocks. I stretch my arms pretending to reach for them. If I am a bird, and I have wings, I will spread my wings the best that I can and fly beyond heavens. I will try to find the one who created life in this world and talk to him. Talk to him to get me instead, to end my life instead of his life.

If only...
There are many ifs on my mind, I can't help but to shed a tear once again. I looked at him through my window pane again and saw his back towards the door of his cab, I can sensed excitement in him even from afar. Bela, that name, that familiar name. He always speaks so highly of that name Everytime he came from somewhere.
It's been 11 days now that he go somewhere and everytime he comes back there's that same excitement and happiness in his face whenever he goes out. I've been very curious with that Bela. Who are you? I should know by now. Why is there a familiarity in my heart whenever I hear him say that name, and whenever I pronounced it on my own. I can't understand. Maybe I should try to find out...