Unexpected Deal

Damien's pov
Well, what was I supposed to do on the most boring day of my life! NOT commit arson? I'm Damien LaVey, fire is my favorite toy! Either way, when I was able to get away from the cops I ended up bumping into a noob. Great! Another problem! Wait till I give them the beating of their life!!

Oz's pov
Oops. I may or may not have bumped into The Damien LaVey. Why me?!?! I already know what he's gonna do. He's gonna beat me to a pulp. And all I wanted was a nice peaceful day WITHOUT any trouble! Hopefully he has mercy on me!

Damien pov
What the hell. This noobs something else. I-I mean they just seem to innocent for me to make him break down crying. N-NO, I DON'T LIKE THE NOOB!! God what am I thinking? Their eyes are just— WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! "Tch." I'll let them of the hook this once but that's all. They'll be thankful later.

Oz's pov
He-he let me go? Is this really him? "HEY! DAMIEN! GET BACK HERE!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!" Oop. Never mind. But why did he let me go? I'll think later, for now I have to go to the library. I don't know why, but I think this might be a good start with me asking him t— OH, UM. NEVER MIND!! Heheh.

Damien pov
Well, at least I'll stay out of prison for a while. Seems like the noob was able to lead them off somewhere else with false info. Maybe they'll be useful. Who knows? I end up running into the noob again and they tell me somethin' I never thought any one would have enough guts to do, especially with me.

Oz's pov
When I run into Damien again later that day, I did something I never thought I'd be able to do. I made a deal, a very unexpected deal to him from what I understood from his expression. "Damien," "What noob?" "I've heard of your talents, and maybe I'll help you stay out of trouble so you can cause more havoc," "I'm listening~" "But you'll have to do something for me." "What's that noob?" "You go to prom with me!(//>//—\\<\\)"

Word count: 376 words