Flash From The Past

Oz's pov
What do I do? I had nothing to say to her about what I want to do! She'll just try to stop me and that will only make matters worse. I just need to tell her what we need to work on as friends and then we can be family again.

  "Hey, Oz!" Oh, I must have spaced out. "Yeah?" "We should go to school. It's already 7:40 and I know you're never late." "Damn, I forgot about that. Ok I'll be ready to go in, like, 10 minutes." "Ok I'll wait downstairs." "Ok..."

I get up and begin to change when I noticed the scars on my arm. It all started when my mother left him. He blamed it on me but really, he was an alcoholic and smoker. Before when he first met her he was the nicest man alive. But that changed when I was born.

        He thought I was a living nightmare and he never took care of me. I'm sure she regrets leaving him because she left me with him. I'm sure that's her biggest regret. I honestly don't remember her. All I remember was that she had crystal white eyes and the most positive attitude. When can I meet her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for not posting! I really just forgot about it and when I finally remembered I really had no ideas on what to put despite the name of this chapter. Also sorry for such a short chapter!!

Bye my peeps!!
(If you don't like the name let me know and throw in some suggestions as well ba-bye!)