The truth

Oz's pov
God what do I do! I-I can't just tell him! My dad will find out and keep me at home for life! Will I have to tell him the truth? "Hey! Gonna tell me or not!" "I-Uhm I can't tell you!" "WHY THE HELL NOT?!" I cover my ears quickly like a coward and begin to shake.

       I've heard him when he's mad but this is a whole new level. He notices that I'm shaking and softens his expression just a little bit. I take a few shaky breaths and begin to get ready to tell him what happens at home, but get cut off by Lucien shouting for us to come down. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding in when Damien starts to walk out of the room. I'm saved. But why did he call us down?

Damien's pov
The nerd takes a few deep breaths and then begins to say 'What' but my dad cuts him off by telling us to come down. I WAS SO CLOSE!! GOD I wish he could leave me alone!! I go down, sit and wait for Oz to come down. Why the hell are they taking so long?- "AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" OZ! I immediately run to my room to see what the hell is going on to see a black portal closing and Oz's fingers being the last thing that goes through it.

     "OZ!!" FUCK!! "What the hell happened!" My dad yells as I begin to be fueled by rage. The dust of the portal begins to fade away as it touches the floor when my parents come running in into my room. "Who the hell can make black portals?" I say trying to stay calm. "The only monsters that can do that are nearly extinct." "What monsters are those?" "Damien. Doing this won't change anything!" "Tell me what type of monster can do that!" "(Sighs) Dark Elves."

Oz's pov
I begin to clear my breathing and start to walk to the door when all of a sudden a man in a black cloak comes through a portal. They grab me by pulling my shirt. What's going on? D-Damien? I scream because

        I didn't want him to take me! I grab on to the couch and try to keep my hold but when I hear footsteps coming up. I feel relief but loosen my grip on accident and he pulls me through the portal. I see a demons shadow but they're to late. I feel my fingers being the last thing outside the portal my eyes begin to shake and I hold back the tears threatening to spill and then I hear someone yell my name.

        It's Damien. Why does he care? Has he always? Or am I hearing things? When I reach the other end of the portal I'm immediately thrown to the wall. I open my eyes to see myself at...home? Wait. That means.... "D-Dad...?"

How do you guys like this one? Pls don't hate on me for putting a lot of drama! I love books this way and it sometimes makes me wish the writer wrote more. If you wanna know who their dad is, he's a simple Elf, that's were Oz got his ears from. His mother was a dark monster and only his dad knows what she was and whenever Oz brings her up he makes him regret it. And if you're wondering what Damien is planning, I'll tell you in one word; Arson. His dads are trying to stop him but hey! Why not add more fire? Also this took place in one day sooo, don't ask.

Word count: 614 words