Will I Have To Tell?

Damien's pov
Ugh. I hate it when I have to dress right. Might as well shower because I really think I need one. When I get out I see Oz's legs over the shoulder of the couch and he keeps moving and mumbling. I go up to him to see him sweating and crying in his sleep while he says 'no' what the hell goes on at his house?!

Oz's pov
When I wake up frightened, I see Damien and I just turn away. How much did he hear? How much did I say?? "You alright?" He snapped me back to reality with a simple question. "I-I'm fine." "No, you're not. You were crying in your sleep! What the hell were you dreaming of?"
      Will I have to tell him? "Hello?" "I-Uhm I-It was a nightmare. Also how long was I out for?" "Maybe 20-30 minutes. Why do ask?" I stare in shock. "D-Did I really sleep for that long??" "Yeah.... Why are you asking?" "I-It's because I only sleep for 15 minutes or less...." "What the hell happens at your house?!"

3rd person
    While upstairs Damien is trying to make Oz tell him what goes down at his house, in the kitchen Lucien and Stan have a conversation about our beloved Cinnamon roll(Oz)

    "Stan I need to talk to you...." "What is it?" "It's about Oz.... I think he's the one we've been searching for...." "But he's just a kid! How could this be?" "Remember what it said to us before they died?" "How could I forget? It scared me straight to my core."
     "I heard it say 'When the dawn of time comes I will be reborn. And in doing so, I will have no memory of these events and I'll be born 25 years from now I will be made of fears but will have many myself, I will be introduced to you two by someone whom you love and trust then they will get me to talk and I will then, not purposely, put my life in their hands' I really hope that this will not happen." "Yeah, me too."

Oz lore my friends! I needed to, I'm sorry if you don't like it! This is what they were talking about actually said:
When the dawn of time comes, something fueled by rage and a love for fire and somebody, will begin to destroy almost everything that they care for, blinded by the one whom they care for's condition l, because of such a tragedy that fell over the one they love. For all I know it could be someone else or me. Please remember my friends, i am the embodiment of fear in my next life and even if I do look the part, I will have many fears myself that will cause phobias to appear when my emotions go haywire. I will not be stable, I will doubt myself more than anything, and I will be frightened by every thing I find dangerous. 25 years from now all this will happen. Be well, and stay safe my friends, the phobias will miss you. But are forbidden from saying anything about this.
Well, I'll tell you more later and maybe if you ask. Until then, stay safe, be well, and remember to drink water! Bye!
Word count: 561 words